Halloween Spooktacular Swap - Send Outs Oct 12

Back from vaca and I have to get hopping on finishing my Halloween Spooktacular items. Part way there but the 11th is looming.

2 Likes

I am all packed up and should be sending today. I completely forgot and left it at home when I came into work yesterday. :ghost:
Update: It has been sent!

2 Likes

While I was at the Post Office I saw these stamps. The hats and words around the edge are stickers to decorate the stamp creatures with. I’m so in love with them! These are the cutest stamps ever!

5 Likes

Awww I want these too. I’ll have to look next time I’m at the PO!

I made good progress yesterday, I took an extra day off to get reoriented with life after a vacation. Just one more item to make. Halloween colors, items, are fun!

2 Likes

Those stamps are awesome!

1 Like

My package is just hanging out in Canada. Go to your home package! GO TO YOUR NEW HOME!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Right??? Those “item processed” scans with no subsequent action are the worst kind of tease!

2 Likes

Today its the day! We only had a few people left. Lets get it sent out today. If you can’t, remember to message me and your partner. This is not the swap to ghost each other one. :ghost:

2 Likes

I must get some of these stamps!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Finally made it to the PO. Went on Monday but the drop box was locked, though the kiosk was open. Those PO ghosts are so tricky this time of year. Then forgot to go yesterday.

So package is on the way!

2 Likes

Everyone has sent! Thank you so much for a successful swap. Now we just have to sit back and wait for all the goodies to arrive!

5 Likes