COMPLETE - Handmade Valentine Card Swap 2023 | SEND BY 1/31/23

Glad you’re back and will be able to join us in the future for a swap!

1 Like

I’ve got an idea for cards… let’s see if I can make it happen now!

3 Likes

I have finished my cards!

3 Likes

10 more days to create your cards! I plan on working more on mine tomorrow night to finish them up.

2 Likes

My cards are ready to go!! I have a lot of stuff coming up so I wanted to make sure they were 99% done. They just need addresses, short messages, and stamps! I tried something new-ish.

4 Likes

I’m so intrigued!!!

1 Like

Well, don’t be too intrigued….lol. Perhaps a new technique is a better way to phrase it.

2 Likes

I got three done today! I’ll send in my questionnaire tomorrow.

2 Likes

Drying time tonight and embellishment & assembly tomorrow. Getting there!

2 Likes

well shucks!
I didn’t plan very well & will be away from stash through the signup deadline.
I’d like to whip up a card or 3 when I get home if anyone makes an extra and would like to do a personal swap on the side :slight_smile:
(I could definitely mail by Feb 1st)

3 Likes

I just sent in my Q! :smiley:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Another addition. I’ve had a rough couple of weeks at work and I’ve been working late and then coming home to sulk, so I haven’t gotten any more progress made, but I will this weekend!

3 Likes

I feel this.

2 Likes

I’m working on three.

2 Likes

I’m working on 3 while I sit in orientation meetings for grad school! Gonna get out my watercolors next I think. :smile:

1 Like

I worked on mine a last night and when it came to assembly time, I wasn’t satisfied with the result. Will regroup and see what else I can come up with!

1 Like

I was hoping to make some cards but so much going on at the moment that I don’t think I’ll have time. Looking forward to the gallery!

2 Likes

I got 6 done last night!!! Woohoo!

5 Likes

I’m about halfway done with 3, which is I think all I can manage through the start of grad classes. My poor in-house partner doesn’t even get one :laughing:

2 Likes

I can only imagine how busy you are!!! I’m sure the recipients will appreciate them even more. :wink:

2 Likes