Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

This card set might turn out awesome
:kissing_heart:

19 Likes

Cards! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

From @Bugaboo a rocket to the moon

From @Amfkinney lovely floral card and decorated tag with a quote on the other side

From @photojenn a fun moon with cleaver saying that made me oh-so-happy

And from @Edel beautiful lavender and buzzy bee

Thank you all so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

These cards are all so lovely you guys!!

1 Like

I take mine to the post office BUT I am glad the June to the moon cards are arriving! I took them all in on a Friday and no issue with weight and size. The following Tuesday I had to ship one out and the clerk measured and said it cost 21 cents more because the envelope was smaller and couldn’t be machined. I was like OMG I was envisioning the 35+ I had shipped all getting returned…I would not have been happy!

2 Likes

I have had a few returns, some postage, some a mistake I made, once I forgot the stamp! A couple came back for no reason, address verified and sent out again. That last one is the only one that miffed me.

2 Likes

@Magpie
My friend set me up on happy mail when I was just out of the hospital and I loved receiving it so much that I joined up! All of the cards and letters are so beautiful!

Thank you so much to everyone!

14 Likes

Yay!
Glad you joined in the fun –
it makes me smile to see all this happy mail photo!

1 Like

since I have no memory left on my phone (to take pics), I will just have to
tag along here & say thank you to
@photojenn
@Bugaboo
@Edel
for the wonderful cards!
It is so much fun to get several in one day!
All of you did such a fantastic job on these…wow!
:heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to the happiest corner of the internet! :heart:

2 Likes

So glad you’ve joined us @Serenity!!

1 Like

I’ve just received a pretty cool card, stickers, a little duck in a cup patch, and a envelope letter (for me to send out) from @bluebird!
20210607_150042_resize_14

9 Likes

Welcome to our happy little corner of the internet

2 Likes

August’s theme will be . . .

:boom: :boom: :boom:
:drum: :drum: :drum:

August High Tea
:cake: :tea: :honey_pot:

Pass the biscuits and stay for a cup :relaxed: :tea:

12 Likes

Welcome @Serenity :grin: I’ll move you from our special requests to our participants list :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @serenity! So glad you joined us! I sent you happy mail ages ago, but I’m thinking it’s somehow hiding in the postal black hole! Never fear, I can send again!

I received happy mail from @edel today! :slight_smile: Thank you!

4 Likes

I received some more awesome happy mail! :blush:

From @Reinikka I received the sweet ‘grow wild’ card! Such a clever use of masterboard to make the grass! :blush: :cherry_blossom:

from @photojenn I received this lovely moon themed quote card! It has lovely metallic gold speckles too! :blush: :night_with_stars:

From @Bugaboo I received this cool rocketship with golden stars ‘june to the moon’ themed card! Love the 3d effect! :blush: :rocket:

From @Cindy I received a cute little lightbulb paperclip a fabulous bluebird card!! What a great photo! And she also covered (both sides!) of the envie with colorful birdie stamps! :blush: :bird:

Thank so much to all of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

That arrived fast. Many I sent earlier haven’t yet.

4 Likes

Oh good because for some reason I thought July was tea themed and found a really random literary reference and one not so random reference I want to use, but then realized it was Picnic!

All I can think of for Picnic is ants. Because Pilot’s bowl attracted ants. Not cool. I might just color giant, shiny ants for y’all with a red gingham background.

6 Likes

It’s strange how the mail can be super fast or snail slow at times. Some of my international June to the moon cards arrived before the ones in the US and I sent them all on the same day!

4 Likes

All that positive energy resulted in some happy results for your friend! You started the ball rolling and the universe listened…that is wonderful news!

5 Likes