Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Welcome, Peg!
Looking forward to seeing your creations!

1 Like

Thanks for the card & stickers @Amfkinney !

4 Likes

Two envelopes from @jemimah and @Ewulotta on my doormat when I got home! I will allow myself to open them when I’m done with chores!

7 Likes

I got some Happy Mail from @Amfkinney, @PrincessP, and @Smmarrt (who isn’t even signed up for Happy Mail) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s been a crazy week and will be a crazy weekend so I’ll try to share pictures next week when I have time :heart:

8 Likes

It’s starting to arrive :grin::tada:

5 Likes

I have been lurking this thread since it started. I check it almost everyday! I finally think I’m at a place where I can send some happy mail out. And I could use a little lift me up right now.

A little about me.
I’m from Los Angeles California. I’ve been living here about a year and a half. I adore art of all kinds. I have two puppy dogs and I love all animals. I miss having cats. I have stage four cancer and though I’m pretty stable right next I’ve had some physical changes that have left me pretty much wheelchair bound. I’ve found this really challenging. I love Harry Potter and am a Slytherin.

13 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney today, thanks!

3 Likes

We’ve had happy mail to go out in the mailbox with the flag up the last 2 days. We’ve had mail delivered, but they did not grab this mail. This has never happened before. They came really early this morning. I called the PO about it, and the postmaster (I know it was him because it’s a small rural post office) and he had our carrier come back and pick it up.

7 Likes

Hi @ErinAquaheart and @Peg - so glad you’ve joined in this very happy thread!! :grinning:

5 Likes

Received an adorable kangaroo postcard from @saintcady and learned something new.

And from @PrincessP in the home of the kangaroos I received a cool moon card and goodies.

So many cute space-themed papers and an earth patch. :heart: I love everything!

And some sage advice from @Amfkinney. :grin:

Thanks so much you guys!

12 Likes

I got some delightful happy mail from @PrincessP and @bluebird! Thank you so much, everything is lovely :heart:

10 Likes

Happy planet! :green_heart:

It’s fun watching for more of the herb set from @Amfkinney, too-- has anyone posted the mint one on here yet? (that’s the one I got)

2 Likes

I did!

2 Likes

I’ve definitely hit a summer slump! :sweat_smile: I need to do some major catching up on all the mail (and especially letters) I’ve received. And to think I once thought I needed more pen palls! :rofl: lol. I love it all but I think I’m daunted by the enormity of it all! I just need to convince myself to take it one step at a time… hopefully before July is over :wink:

6 Likes

Organizer Notes

HUGE welcome to our new Happy Mailers :partying_face: @Peg and @ErinAquaheart :partying_face:

As August quickly approaches please let me know your theme ideas for October! You can share them here or message me privately :slight_smile: I’ll try to get a poll up next week-ish. I would personally like to stay away from Halloween themes but if I’m out voted I understand :sweat_smile: Also let me know about any August and September Birthdays so I can add them to the list! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Everyone keep staying awesome!
</Organizer out>

8 Likes

How about an autumn foodie theme? Pumpkins, cider, apples, mulled wines, etc. I would love to get some simple recipes like quick breads, soups, etc. I could send out my moms apple spice cake…I can smell it every autumn just as if my mom was here!

13 Likes

Oh yum!! It’s cold and wet here today, apple spice cake sounds amazing!! :cupcake:

7 Likes

I love the idea of a recipe exchange :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I included a recipe in some of the first happy mail I sent out - it took me ages to write them all out :stuck_out_tongue: Would it be ok to photocopy recipes in the future do you think?

8 Likes

I got some of those! Definitely make copies!

2 Likes