Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Oh man, I just finished a bunch of cards for October because I thought recipe month was September :woozy_face: Here I was gong to finally follow a theme.

Now to decide what to send for September.

5 Likes

Whatever you like! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Where did August go??? :flushed: I blinked and it’s almost gone… So I need some theme ideas for November (shying away from mainstream holidays like Thanksgiving, although you are more than welcome to go that route if you want). I’ll be gathering ideas today and tomorrow but I’ll want to setup the poll on Tuesday. Thanks everyone!!! :kissing_heart: Post your theme ideas here or send me a message :grin:

5 Likes

Canadian thanksgiving is in October anyhow.

I vote for sweater weather because Novembrrr is when we break out the knits & tuck in to winter hibernation.
Or bears, bunnies, foxes & other hibernaters, those are cute!

6 Likes

I love the idea of Novem-brrrr!

8 Likes

Hiya All

I am SUPER late into the year to jump on board now, but I have recently discovered the joy of art journaling, and junk journaling. I have spent the last 2 months or so gathering supplies for junk journaling (and even had the kindness of an ephemera infusion from @geekgirl which very much sparked joy!). Now I am at a point where I am making multiples of little things from tutorials, and I am never going to use all of it, so would love to share it with you. @Reinikka has my address, or you can ask me directly.

About me: I’m 47 (Nov. 6) and married with rescue puppers and a gecko - no kids of the two legged variety. I live in a beach town just south of San Francisco and have an office job in higher education. I am a houseplant junkie, and my craftroom is a beautiful disaster. You can check out my artwork and crafts at BrandeeBlank.com if you are so inclined.

My likes and dislikes are posted in my profile for anyone who gets the urge to do tailored Happy Mail, but I’ll be excited to see anything in my mailbox from you!

9 Likes

Welcome to our happy corner of happy mail!

3 Likes

Welcome, BeesKnees!

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

I love your username!

2 Likes

Welcome @BeesKnees :partying_face:

3 Likes

Well, not for me…lol…the coldest we get is about 40 for a few days in January…I will still be wearing flip flops in November… :joy:

2 Likes

I came home from vacation to some very lovely summery happy mail from @LadybugsAndBees!

Also with some cute stickers and washi tape. Thank you Barbara!

11 Likes

Glad you like it! You’re welcome!

1 Like

This week is a week to get my house in order and catch up on so many things including happy mail!!!

3 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @Amfkinney today!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

I got happy mail from @Amfkinney today too.
Thanks Anne, I love Thomas Kinkade’s work and the stickers are adorable!

4 Likes

same here!
thanks, @Amfkinney !
you have been a busy happy mailer!!
:heart:

3 Likes

@Smeddley just shared a bunch of cool gnome things in the Nerd Games, so now I think I’d like to suggest gnome-vember.

4 Likes

Second! :arrow_up: :nonexistent gnome emoji:

4 Likes