Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

@Smeddley just shared a bunch of cool gnome things in the Nerd Games, so now I think I’d like to suggest gnome-vember.

4 Likes

Second! :arrow_up: :nonexistent gnome emoji:

4 Likes
Let’s choose November’s Theme!
  • Novembrrrrr
  • November Hibernators
  • Gnome-vember

0 voters

1 Like

Voted! I wrote a lot of Happy Mail this weekend and I’m planning to do another stack tonight. I’m glad I finally have some time and energy to craft again.

8 Likes

adorable, @LadybugsAndBees !
well done!
:heart:

I’m here to post a BIG thank you to @jemimah for the sweet letter, recipe, and beautiful art piece she sent to me! I’m so excited to receive an original jemimah :heart:

10 Likes

Hello September Sunrise!
:sunrise: :city_sunrise: :sunrise_over_mountains:

Porch swing, sipping coffee… Out on the coast catching waves and rays… Hitting snooze and sleeping in… Chasing a kid that goes from zero to one hundred in under ten seconds? :raising_hand_woman: :rofl:

:partying_face: :birthday: :partying_face:

:birthday: :partying_face: Birthdays are back ON! Our September birthdays are:
@Cindy Sept. 11, @Amfkinney Sept. 12, and @anna.wahnsinn Sept. 24

:birthday: And @Teachergirl’s birthday is coming around the corner on October 2

:partying_face: :birthday: :partying_face:

Are there any other September/October birthdays to add to the list?

Reminder that @Bunny1kenobi is moving this month so we’ll be awaiting her new address :wink: Can we still send to your current address? Let us know if we should wait for now :slight_smile:

And that concludes this months announcements :heavy_check_mark: :clipboard: :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Lots of birthdays coming up! Yes, I’m an October gal, too! Oct 8.

4 Likes

My old address will be my son’s new address so I’ll still get mail if it comes here.

Also, while we did get a new place, our move will be delayed until after the current tenants have been able to get moved and the landlord has been able to clean and repair stuff. So more like mid October.

7 Likes

Ha-- my husband used to talk about how small children are powered by the Todderleranium reactor. :laughing:

3 Likes

I need my computer back!!! Jason has commandeered the computer for job hunting and I have not had access to it for almost 2 months now! My happy Mail list is on there, my swap list, my circuit access, my printers ahhhhh I cannot download and install this stuff to my work computer! Ok so its the family computer but really he needs to go get his own! I want my stuff back!!!

10 Likes

I received happy mail from @kittykill today! She sent along some cold brew tea which I’m excited to try, I didn’t even know such a thing existed!

4 Likes

I’m finally back from two trips abroad for work, and ready to send some fun stuff!
I’m Christy (a Gen Xer), and live in AZ with my mom, thanks COVID. :wink:
I work in tv/film and pre-covid travelled often for work and pleasure. I will love anything that you send me, and my mom(Sharon) is a minion freak if you’d happen to send her something. I’m a mixed media girl by nature and will play with anything from paint to fabric and everything in between, my craft area will attest.

Please ask Reinikka for my address, I love surprises!

13 Likes

Welcome @lifeinpigtails :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yay! Another AZ crafter! I thought it was just @lindyv321 , @steiconi , my DIL @mckenziehirsche96 and me!

3 Likes

Yay for more happy mail

Thanks @LadybugsAndBees and @kittykill for these

5 Likes

I received some happy mail from @kittykill with a lemon tea in it, thank you! :blush: :tea:

4 Likes

As did I! Thanks, Pam!

3 Likes

Aw, I got kitty tea too. Perfect day for it as I’m recovering from a small procedure & can use the comfort. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

I got a lovely card and stickers from @Amfkinney ! Thank you!!

4 Likes

I know we don’t have to acknowledge when we receive but I have to say it’s a little unsettling when I sent 16 cards and/or postcards the last two months and only know of 6 being received. I wonder if the other 10 ever arrived or did they get lost.

6 Likes