Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I’ve received some lovely mail over the last week or so from @Amfkinney, @Ewulotta, and @Cindy - thank you so much!!

4 Likes

I finally got to the post office to pick up some international stamps when I was mailing out my ATCoins for the ATCoin swap. Hopefully they get there soon or you’ll just have to think “November vibes” when you get them because I think I referenced it in all of the letters and they’ll probably take longer than that to arrive. :wink:

5 Likes

I got an amazing set of Happy Mail from @bluebird today!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

Hugs! Glad the mail makes you smile during a rough patch
:heart:

I received a sweet monster card and fun color wheel magnet from @Kwality570 yesterday. Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy December

This month’s theme is Out With The Old :broom: :envelope_with_arrow: :mailbox_with_mail: Send out any cards that have been piling up, even if they don’t make sense in December :laughing:

Next month will be In With The New :mailbox_closed: :outbox_tray: :sparkling_heart: Because one man’s crafter’s trash is another man’s crafter’s treasure :rofl: (Please don’t send actual trash in December!) I’ll also be setting up a shiny new craftalong thread in January with some new “rules” (mostly I’m going to step away from having/sharing a master address list, so if you want an address ask me before New Years! :wink:)

:birthday: :gift: :birthday:

If you have a December / January Birthday to declare please do so I can add you to the Birthday list!

:birthday: :gift: :birthday:

7 Likes

Winter solstice baby (dec 21) here :raising_hand_woman:

7 Likes

She might not say so herself, but proud momma will! @geekybookworm is a Dec girl too!

8 Likes

I received a BOUNTIFUL happy mail bundle from @bluebird today. I love it! Thank you so much!!!

6 Likes

December 16th if you please. :blush:

6 Likes

My birthday is January 31. :crazy_face::birthday:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I have received Happy Mail in the last week or two from @Kwality570 , @Lynx and @bluebird ! Thank you all so much!!

Anne

4 Likes

I received a package of goodies from @bluebird today! Thank you so much!!! I really love the postcards and the frogs stickers!!! Thank you!

6 Likes

I also received a package of goodies from @bluebird today! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

I also received a lovely package from @bluebird

I was running out and grabbed the mail quick. It was so pretty but I was like hm what is this? No return address, I had no idea! When I got home the first thing I did was open it to see what this loveliness was all about! It was such a sweet package and really needed. Thank you so much!!!

I too have to go through our stack of papers that accumulated in the past couple of weeks here. Between finishing off swaps, cleaning and decorating, kids school, setting up a PTO for the school, new job where I’m like WTF is going on lol and general life, its been a bit hectic and if I don’t keep on my family like a drill sergeant things accumulate!

7 Likes

I too, received a beautiful and thoughtful and generous mailing from April/Bluebird.

Thank you so much! It put a smile on my face. :heart:

4 Likes

I received a lovely package from @bluebird as well!

5 Likes

I received lovely Happy Mail from @Kwality570 today!
Thanks again!

1 Like

I got this lovely card from @Kwality570 today. I love your monsters so much. :grin:

3 Likes

I received a cute card from amfkinney that had a stocking and a candy cane cutout in it! Thank you, and I appreciate your writing to me so often.

I wanted to let all of you know that your prayers and good wishes did indeed help DH-as of last week, his cancer was undectable!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Thank you so much everyone.

Now some bad news (again-we’re not getting any breaks) is that one of DH’s doctors was reviewing his records and noticed that some of the symptoms can be from something called ‘metabolic encenlopogy’. (spelling of the second word is wrong but you can google it and it will come up). He’s seeing all the drs that he needs to regarding this and taking meds and all that stuff. G-d willing he doesn’t have that or if he does, that it can be easily and completely treatable. We can use all those prayers and good wishes again. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Does anyone in this thread mind me posting updates about DH? Or asking for prayers/good wishes? If anyone does, please message me and let me know and I’ll stop.

I’m really scared.

5 Likes