Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

RIP @ErinAquaheart. You were a blessing to us all while you could be here us with us. Youโ€™ll be missed.

Rein, thanks for passing this sad news to us.

5 Likes

I also received from @madebyBeaG the other day.

Farewell ErinAquaheart.

3 Likes

Add me to the @madebyBeaG recipient list! Thanks, Bea!

3 Likes

So sad! @ErinAquaheart will be missed!

2 Likes

I received a Positive Affirmation ATC last week from @geekgirl
Carlee, it arrived just when I needed it, thanks!!!

11 Likes

I havenโ€™t heard from @PrincessP for months either. I know she was very busy with her work. I hope she is OK - I miss seeing her around here.

4 Likes

I received some happy mail! An adorable little one of a kind Canadian ornament balancing nuthatch from @Cindy and a pretty ornament card from @madebyBeaG! Thank you! :bird: :blush: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

I forgot about that little fellow โ€ฆ glad he arrived :smiley:

3 Likes

Me too, heโ€™s adorbs! :blush:

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

My heart goes out to Erinโ€™s family. Thank you for letting us know.

3 Likes

oh, what sad news. Thanks for letting us know. Big hugs all around โ€“ this community is very special to me.

2 Likes

I got a bunch of happy mail!

Four holiday greetings in the mailbox today from @madebyBeaG @GeekyBookworm @Lynx @Bugaboo and @Amfkinney :sparkling_heart:

And this arrived a couple of days ago - one of @Kwality570โ€™s fabulous monsters and a beautiful magnet too!

Thank you so much everyone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Congrats! This craft along was one of the best of 2021! Everyone here made it so special! See you in 2022!

10 Likes

Finally opened the mail that accumulated during our trip, and I smiled to see happy mail from @madebyBeaG & @Kwality570 โ€“ thank you both so much!!

2 Likes

I received some Christmas mail too - thank you @madebyBeaG , @bluebird, @Immaculata, @geekgirl, @Lynx, @geekgirl and @Bugaboo for your lovely cards and kind words!

I hope to be back in the game this year! Weโ€™re finally in our new place and slowly settling in. So Iโ€™m optimistic :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Happy 2022!

The new thread is over here :tada: A few changes to note at the bottom of the first post :kissing_heart: Have fun :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks lady!
Iโ€™ll be in when time slows down a bitโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Thanks to @madebyBeaG for my final happy mail of 2021!

Onto 2022!

2 Likes

I received a lovely Christmas card, bookmark and cute stickers from @bluebird! Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes