Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

YAY!!! And something is already in the mail for you!!

Sent to
@Amfkinney
@Ewulotta friend in LA
@Lynx mom!

Everyone I have an address for gets some happy mail from me this month!!

8 Likes

Welcome, @Amfkinney! Nice to expand this group of happy mailers!

Have fun and keep checking your mailbox!

4 Likes

I love this beautiful card @AIMR! And its full of the purple thang instructions I mentioned i wanted, aww. You are just the sweetest :heartpulse:

8 Likes

I just learned that one $1.20 stamp is for up to 2 oz. of mail for Canada only! Additional postage after 1 oz is required for all countries, including the USA…so Canada shipping is a bargain! lol

4 Likes

Today’s letters!

10 Likes

Hi Everyone! I am very excited to join in the fun. I live in upstate New York with my husband. I have three grown children who have all moved away and I miss them terribly. We have a rescue dog named Snow who is around 12. She is a Maltese mix. I work as a Human Resource Manager for a Communications company. My job has become even more stressful handling COVID at work. I love to craft, it is what de-stresses me. I love to crochet and create things on my cricut. I have done a little knitting and very little spinning, but they are things I intend to work on. I received a circular knitting machine for Christmas and made oodles of hats and earwarmers for gifts and charity. Fun fact…I really like Snoopy. I have since I was little and still do. I am very excited to start sending out cards!

10 Likes

Those bug stamps…swoon

1 Like

The one w the rooster stamp is headed your way!

Hi @Amfkinney! So happy you are joining in the fun!

2 Likes

Hmm… procrastinating housework much?

8 Likes

Pretty stamps!

1 Like

Okay, let me make sure I understand. With $1.20 I can send an envelope up to 2 oz to Canada?

2 Likes

Yes, to Canada and also Mexico! 2 oz for the price of $1.20…

“We said earlier that this stamp will cover you for up to an ounce. While this is true for shipping to the United Kingdom (and any other international location), it isn’t the same for Canada. Here, this stamp will cover you for up to two ounces. After those two, however, you will need to add extra stamps to make up the price.” From a shipping site I use…

1 Like

Looks like it! Woohoo!

3 Likes

Look what I’ve just found in my daughter’s art collection

Looks like a masterboard! She must have made this in her art club last year. Maybe I can get her to collaborate with me in the next set of cards :thinking:

8 Likes

wow!

I just cut up an experimental art piece similar!

8 Likes

Yes please! That looks awesome. Accidental masterboard, how groovy.

2 Likes

My envelopes will look the same once my order of smaller denomination stamps arrive from Canada Post.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer! It’s not the first time the post office has changed our new address though. Not sure why but hopefully the second try works.

2 Likes

All those stamps are so adorable!!! I use. very small local post office so they don’t always have everything to choose from so mine are usually basic and what’s out for the season!

The postal crew loves it though they know about swaps and ask when things arrive. Like me they are always amazed packages arrive in Australia before they do 5 hrs away in Canada!

is @SonjaBoo still around? Only address I do not have!!!

3 Likes

lovely quilt, and what a sweet thank you!

1 Like