Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

This. Is. Me!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome new happy mail people!

3 Likes

Hey @anna.wahnsinn I’m delighted you’re joining this. Happy mail is the best!

I got a lovely letter from @Ewulotta and a card with some tags from @geekgirl

And today this create card and awesome coaster from @photojenn what a great idea to put a coaster in happy mail. It’s now living on my craft-room bench.

I just want to say that I have loved each and every bit of mail. It really does make me happy, I have them all pinned on my craft-room and my heart sings everytime I see them.

I’ve made some masterboards and I plan to send out a bunch of mail this week.

12 Likes

Happy mail from @saintcady arrived today! Thank you!

4 Likes

Same here :laughing: Apart from the craft room though since I haven’t got one…. Once we had a bedroom but it has turned into a bedroom/office/craft room.

5 Likes

Edel’s post reminds me that I received from @geekgirl as well and have been negligent about posting.

11 Likes

I received new :grinning: mail

Thank you @Amfkinney and @Ewulotta

8 Likes

Emma is making cards for her friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Look at these

17 Likes

Oh that is so sweet!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

So pretty! :grinning:

2 Likes

Your cards are beautiful, Emma!

3 Likes

Is it wrong that I spent more time trying to read your notebook??? #sorry-ish

1 Like

Sooo cute, I want one!!!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I just returned a few days ago from a much needed vacation with part of my family. It was great to disconnect and just read books! It was also great to come back and find some Happy Mail waiting for me! Thank you so much to: @PrincessP , @jemimah @saintcady and @Lynx for some beautiful cards and special notes. I love them all.
Your creativity is so fun!
Amfkinney

7 Likes

OMG @Bunny1kenobi another card I sent you came back to me. I must be using an old doc for addresses & it has the wrong st # for you, d’oh. Well, I have a box of minis I’ve been trying to find time to send you anyhow, I’ll put them together though whatever I wrote will be really old news by the time you read it, lol.

4 Likes

Lol! No worries! I’ll take old news in my happy mail! :blush:

PS it’s 1401. Confusing because we moved house a couple of years ago but are still on the same street.

3 Likes

I’ve send 5 more sets of Happy Mail out to LC members today!
On and outside of LC I now sent a total of 44, and I’ll keep going.

9 Likes

Do these kind of tea labels exist in English?

Mine are Dutch (Pickwick brand) and have all kinds of questions (that I am collecting as writing prompts).

Would anyone be interested in some of my Dutch ones, to include with my Happy Mail (even if you don’t read Dutch)?

9 Likes

lol I actually could make out what some of them said! Yes, we have similar tea bag labels! I wouldn’t mind a few to use in art journaling!

1 Like

We don’t have anything like that, I feel hard done by now!! Always happy to receive extra stuff now I am happy mailing!!

1 Like