Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Happy birthday! :cake:

2 Likes

@saintcady , @jemimah , @anna.wahnsinn , @PrincessP , @bluebird , an’ my awesome penpal @wittychild, check out the cool misheard lyrics ATC, haha!

We’re off camping again soon, y’all please hold your letters until summer is done now!

13 Likes

I’m patiently waiting for you to stop saying this … I have something to send that I think you’ll like :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy birthday! :tada:

2 Likes

I am sure I will! Patience, sister :blush:.

Honestly, I love that I am still getting mail every.single.day, lol. But we are in & out & it’s gonna pile up on the porch!

I have 7 replies I wrote instead of packing. I couldn’t help it, I love all your letters! But it’s going to be a long night, haha.

9 Likes

Hello all!

I’m officially “pausing” my participation in the Happy Mail Craftalong. I still have plans to write back the letters I’ve gotten. Sorry for being a bit MIA - big life changes happening here! My mental health is wackadoo, med changes ensued. Also, I’m going back to college! I’m switching careers! I’m kicking these kids out of the house. (Not truly…they’re just going back to daycare/school and after homeschooling and SAHM-ing I am PUMPED to be alone. Lol.)

School starts in a couple weeks so I’m doing a lot of running around trying to get things sorted and figured out. I’m nervous my online shop won’t cover the cost of daycare so I have to step up my game.

Thank you all for all the lovely mail. I truly appreciate every single piece that graces my mailbox.

@Reinikka I’m tagging you here so you can update the list that I’m on “pause.” Thank you! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I just mailed out a pile of domestic and international happy mail yesterday from June. I have July cards ready, just need to write them. Still need to post photos.

9 Likes

@Whistlefish, don’t worry and just take real good care of yourself!
You took a wonderful step in returning to college and I totally understand how you will love to no longer be full time in charge of the kids. You go, woman!
(And you can’t stop my Happy Mail that is on its way to you, LOL.)

5 Likes

@wittychild that ATC is fantastic! :laughing:

@Whistlefish we all understand, no need to put extra pressure on yourself. Yay for going back to college! I hope everything goes super brilliantly for you :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush: I overcame my “not a papercrafter” fears and made a few with different misheard lyrics.

6 Likes

This week I received from @madebyBeaG … thanks!

6 Likes

wow – good things coming your way!
wishing you luck & peace as you start this new chapter~~
I’m sure the kids will find the new adventure fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about you & hoping all the changes were going well. Sounds like you got this mama :blush:

3 Likes

Here’s this week’s happy haul! A pile of pretty goodies from @madebyBeaG, a fantastic card and letter from @Magpie, a sweet birthday note from @kayrun (with bonus embellishment created by @geekgirl, and a wonderful card and charm from @Lynx!!

Thank you so much, everything is delightful! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I have been receiving so much happy mail which has been keeping my days bright! I was absolutely dumped on at work causing 6am-9pm days all week and going NUTS!!! I would love to work on some but the kids and house come first in the few hours I haven’t been working. I will get them out there though! Its a personal goal!!!

6 Likes

oh, I’m glad your card got there (and the rest is such fun to see!)

I’m intrigued by the jigsaw puzzle pieces!

2 Likes

My fault…
They are NOT an actual puzzle, but they are for crafting.
I ordered an impossible puzzle (of my own design) and decided the pieces could be used for crafting. But forgot to explain. LOL

2 Likes

They are really bright and cute - I’m going to enjoy using them in mixed media things :grinning:

4 Likes

I have received so many wonderful cards! Thank you guys so much. July has been absolutely crazy for me with school, but I have my August stuff all ready to go. I have some time off from school too be prepared for some kittykill cards. LOL!

9 Likes

I received a lovely postcard from @Cindy yesterday :purple_heart:

4 Likes