Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I got lovely June mail and a bday card from @bluebird , and I forgot to mention the lovely ATC from @susieoregon, which features a beautiful pressed pansy. Thanks, ladies!

6 Likes

Just an update: My brother is in the hospital with our mother and they are taking her off of all the machines. He’s there by himself. Please pray for peace and guidance for him. Thank you so much. :heart:

14 Likes

Sorry to hear that @LadybugsAndBees… hugs!

2 Likes

Ty.

My brother texted me. She passed a few minutes ago.

11 Likes

I’m so sorry. We’re here for you. Anything you feel is okay and normal. Hugs.

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Working on some happy mail today

16 Likes

Hugs to you! I hope you and your family can find peace :heart:

3 Likes

I finally found some time to take pictures of Happy Mail I’ve received.

From @Bugaboo a super special personalized skunk birthday card!!! :grin: :heart_eyes:

From @saintcady a June to the Moon card :crescent_moon: and “play it forward” card, so cool! I’ve only ever seen these one time in a store and never received one before :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

More celestial mail from @Whistlefish (whom I need to dedicate some serious time to writing back! I’m so far behind!!!) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Rlynn and co sent a fun package full of goodies! Here are some (and I will probably be sharing some of the fun with my kiddo despite the warnings :wink:) I haven’t revealed the magic message yet, I’m a little scared to find out the truth it hides! :laughing:

I also received a lovely letter from @bluebird :heart:
Uploading: IMG-9289.JPG…]()

Aaaaaaaand I “organized” the top of my desk to display some of my Happy Mail :slight_smile: Most of it goes up to the craft room, but I like having some of it on my desk too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Mixed in with art from my kid and other little things :heart: And I promise it’s much more organized than it looks!

I even bought picture frames for some of the art I’ve received (@geekgirl, @jemimah and @Magpie :kissing_heart:) Closer up shot:

Earlier today I took a moment to really sit back and appreciate all the lovely cards, letters, and extras I have received from all of you :heart: and I was thinking about our little group and how wonderful it is and how I feel like I have friends again :slight_smile: You are all so amazing! I just can’t say it often enough :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

That sounds really difficult for you, I’m so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and your family.

3 Likes

My thoughts are with you and your family

2 Likes

I received happy mail from @Renstar

This adorable card with a rainbow and stamped bees. I loved the story about the skittles honey.

And fun little extras!!

Thank you so much!

9 Likes

Thank you for my first happy mail :hugs: @Bugaboo

13 Likes

I also rec’d from @Ewulotta !
Haven’t gotten my act together to take a pic, but similar to this one ~

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun summer!
Have a great time with your fam~
:heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry I’ve been so quiet lately. Actually I thought that things would slow down after the A-level exams but no. We’re heading towards the end of the school year (only three weeks to go) and that’s always hectic. I haven’t made any July cards yet and I don’t know if I will (although I want to). I’m feeling kinda exhausted. Anyway, I’m still here reading the thread and I guess as soon as school’s out I’m back in the game.
Also I discovered that a new shop that sells rubber stamps (and other card making goodies) opened just around the corner last week - yay! So this is just perfect. Of course I have already bought a whole lot of rubber stamps :rofl:

10 Likes

I sent out 6 more pieces of Happy Mail, which makes 15 in total. Yay!

8 Likes

Thank you @Amfkinney for the happy mail! It was a bright spot in my day!

2 Likes

I also received from @Amfkinney today!

2 Likes

Me, too! Thanks, @amfkinney!

2 Likes