Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Welcome @melg78 !

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome! :tada: :love_letter: :tada: We are a Happy bunch and quite possibly the happiest & nicest people on the internet :innocent:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I also received from @BeesKnees! Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I’m having a break from happy mail, as I may be moving soon.

Kia ora from far away Aotearoa/New Zealand! :kiwi_fruit:

I’m Kirsten, I live in the far north of New Zealand in the Bay of Islands, and I love happy mail.

I enjoy doing all sorts of creative stuff, especially painting, drawing, sewing, knitting, printmaking, and writing. I’m really into arty stuff, literature, and science fiction.

I appreciate all the wonderful mail you lovely people send. If you enjoy including extra bits and pieces, I also like ephemera, bookmarks, ATCs etc.

Since I started working full time again last year, my creative time is a bit limited, so I’m pretty slow with my happy mail. But I do send things eventually! :snail: :love_letter:

15 Likes

I’m so glad we are filling up with all you wonderful people :heart: :heart: :heart:

Just a reminder that this craftalong encompasses all Happy Mail and you can share things you are making and sending to anyone on or off LC :kissing_heart: I, personally, love to see teasers & spoilers & in-progress pictures so please share what you’re making :heart:

Some organizer notes - I’ll be away from my computer for a few days but I’ll update the participants list eventually after I’m back (assuming more people join while I’m gone) :slight_smile:

…we’re going on a vacation to a water park! Little guy know’s we’re going somewhere, but we haven’t told him where and we’re so excited! He LOVES watching water slide videos on You Tube and there was a great deal for going for a few nights in January :partying_face: Who knew we’d be planning a waterpark trip in the winter? :laughing: But it’s inside and heated so why not? :grin:

11 Likes

Great Wolf Lodge? Ours LOOOVVVVED that place, it’s just thrilling!

3 Likes

Have fun!! I’ve been to a day gathering at one of those but never gone to the water park. Hoping to take my grand one day soon.

3 Likes

Yup! I’m excited but I’m sure I’ll come back exhausted! :laughing:

2 Likes

Have a great time @Reinikka !

@Amfkinney Thank you for the happy mail!

5 Likes

I received some beautiful happy mail from @BeesKnees with a pretty tag! Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney and @bluebird today. It was some much-needed cheer as I was getting home from the Walmart pickup from hell, so extra thanks, friends!

9 Likes

I received from @bluebird today as well! Thanks!

5 Likes

I also received from @bluebird! Thank you!

@megwell, that was great timing! I’ve had one of those early in the pandemic; enough to give up on that service! Glad you had a pick me up waiting at home!

4 Likes

Thank you @Amfkinney and @Lynx for my first Happy Mail of 2022. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ve received lots of happy mail over the past couple weeks. I’ve been sick in bed so that’s why I wasn’t able to thank anyone by name.

I hope to start mailing again soon!

7 Likes

I hope you feel better!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So excited Happy Mail continues!

About me:
Steph or Stephanie I live in upstate NY with my partner J, 3 of my 5 children and 1 crazy dog who just got weighed and is currently hovering around the 85lb mark! My kids are now 31(g), 27(b) (Jan 2022),25(b), 8&8 (b/g). I work as a program/project manager and just changed companies in Nov '21. I love project management because its kind of like organizing which I totally enjoy! I have a background in a lot of things so we’ll just say I don’t work on cars to sum up the list of what I can/have done!
In my crafty artistic space I love to try it all! I started crafting as early as I can remember and still have pieces I made at the tender age of 3/4 yrs old. I pass this on to my kids as well and some do certain craftiness more than others but thats ok!
I love happy mail! I keep 2 strings across my large picture windows in front of my desk for work and I clip up all the happy mail I get o brighten my day. I don’t have a system for rotating it al out the strings just get loaded and every so often I remove items from the back and add more to the top! I am sure my neighbors wonder about whats hanging in these 2 windows but it brings me joy!
Here’s to another year of spreading happiness!!!

8 Likes