Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I also received from @bluebird! Thank you!

@megwell, that was great timing! I’ve had one of those early in the pandemic; enough to give up on that service! Glad you had a pick me up waiting at home!

4 Likes

Thank you @Amfkinney and @Lynx for my first Happy Mail of 2022. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ve received lots of happy mail over the past couple weeks. I’ve been sick in bed so that’s why I wasn’t able to thank anyone by name.

I hope to start mailing again soon!

7 Likes

I hope you feel better!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So excited Happy Mail continues!

About me:
Steph or Stephanie I live in upstate NY with my partner J, 3 of my 5 children and 1 crazy dog who just got weighed and is currently hovering around the 85lb mark! My kids are now 31(g), 27(b) (Jan 2022),25(b), 8&8 (b/g). I work as a program/project manager and just changed companies in Nov '21. I love project management because its kind of like organizing which I totally enjoy! I have a background in a lot of things so we’ll just say I don’t work on cars to sum up the list of what I can/have done!
In my crafty artistic space I love to try it all! I started crafting as early as I can remember and still have pieces I made at the tender age of 3/4 yrs old. I pass this on to my kids as well and some do certain craftiness more than others but thats ok!
I love happy mail! I keep 2 strings across my large picture windows in front of my desk for work and I clip up all the happy mail I get o brighten my day. I don’t have a system for rotating it al out the strings just get loaded and every so often I remove items from the back and add more to the top! I am sure my neighbors wonder about whats hanging in these 2 windows but it brings me joy!
Here’s to another year of spreading happiness!!!

8 Likes

I’m under the weather (for the first time in 1,5 years, thanks to Covid19 measurements! Normally I am ill a lot of the time.) and I cheered myself up by compiling my first three Happy Mails for this year. Marc took them to the post office, so they’re on their way!
Isn’t it great how Happy Mail works both ways?

10 Likes

Guys……I just got a phone call that my best friend died. We were friends for over 25 years. She had a stroke. Her dad told me it’s going to be a very small service so I can’t even go to that.

My “mother” died in July.

I found my husband with no pulse on Halloween.

My DH’s beardie died this week.

What am I being punished for???

It doesn’t even seem real.

8 Likes

I’m sorry! I’m sorry that these things keep happening to you!

3 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney today! Thanks!

3 Likes

My heart goes out to you xxx

Whilst i don’t know you, if you want to talk, then let me know.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for all of these hard things you have faced. Sending you hugs & prayers for strength. Lean on your friends here – there are many of us who care about you! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you have to go through all of this sorrow!
Big hug to you!

2 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney! Thank you! I also loved the wax seal on the back! I think that’s the very first time I received a letter with a real wax seal! I always wondered if they would make it though the postal machines or not. :blush:

@LadybugsAndBees — I’m sorry for your loss and also for everything else you are going through.

5 Likes

Thank you. It feels surreal.

I appreciate your offer. :kissing_heart:

Thank you, my friend. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you @Amfkinney for the wonderful card. I LOVE the fancy wax seal!

4 Likes