Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I hope its still ok to join. :slight_smile: I would love to participate in this craftalong, even tho Im on a tight budget, so I wont be able to send as many Happy Mail as I would want too.

Hello,

Iโ€™m Josefin from Sweden, living by myself with my old hamster boy. I like dogs and animals very much (had a dog, but not at the moment), reading, crafting (sewing, crochet, knitting, embroidery is what I usually do), writing (I try to write creatively and some poetry).
I havenโ€™t done much paper craft, but I think this is a good opportunity to try some.
My birthday month is in December.

You are free to send what you want, but please no glitter, spiders or creepy crawlies. Just a Happy Mail is enough and well appreciated! If you want to send extras I like ATCโ€™s, washi tape and stickers (things to put in my bullet journal).

12 Likes

Received happy mail from @Renstar today. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Of course! Welcome to Happy Mail :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

@Immaculata wow thats something one cannot even make up! Hopefully he gets the help he needs!

My crafty space is coming along well now I need to get to making and sending :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another piece of Happy Mail is on its way!

6 Likes

Itโ€™s almost February!!! (and some of you already beat me to it! :wink:)

Any February and March Birthdays to declare? :partying_face:

3 Likes

I received some happy mail from @Lynx yesterday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have sent nearly 50 postcards on this trip! Some to family but most to crafty friends here. Expect a snowy bit of western Canada in the mail shortly!

13 Likes

Just got some lovely happy mail from @endymion ! Thanks!

3 Likes

OOO, yes Thank you. I received mine yesterday.

Iโ€™m amazed you have the time whilst helping out your family. :innocent:

3 Likes

I received a pretty bird-themed card from @Lynxโ€ฆthank you!

4 Likes

In the evenings when weโ€™re sitting to rest I crochet & write postcards. Itโ€™s distracting & relaxing after all the work of filling and moving boxes!

5 Likes

I received from @photojenn today!

Iโ€™m having my mail held the rest of the week to give the postal carrier a break during our imminent Snowmageddon, so thatโ€™ll be it from me for a sec. Who knows; maybe Iโ€™ll get some cards ready to go out :rofl:.

7 Likes

I received a lovely card from @photojenn. I love that youโ€™re enjoying the Watch.Learn.Play. lessons - I plan to try this one too. Thank you!

2 Likes

I also received a lovely card from @photojenn!

3 Likes

Got a darling little paper teapot along with some salted caramel tea from @Bugaboo ! Thanks!

6 Likes

Got a Happy Mail today, and boy, do I feel spoiled! A beautiful card, stickers and a huge amount of inspiration from @madebyBeaG ! Thank you so much!

7 Likes

And I got Happy Mail from @kayrun today!
Thanks again!

2 Likes

I am home from my trip and for the first time since the start of this craftalong there isnโ€™t any mail! I had a single envelop from stats Canada & a return card from our aunt & that was all, wow. Thank you all for not overwhelming my holiday mailbox! :smile:

9 Likes

I received a postcard from @Magpie and it almost made me homesick for Alberta. Your description of the mountains and lakes is so familiar and a sight I miss.

I also received this card from @endymion. Pam the bird pages you included are wonderful and Iโ€™ve seen all those birds in real life.

10 Likes