Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received a nice card from @wittychild a few days ago. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve received so much lovely mail, thank you all bunches! I’ve been working on replies, it takes me way longer than some of you, lol.

Everybody who was ever in this craftalong & a whole bunch of other friends are in this stack ready to go out tomorrow. I made you all a positive affirmation to keep or pass along.
And the stamps! So much fun.

18 Likes

What a happy stack :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh the stamps :heart_eyes: … I’ve been using a variety from when my oldest collected stamps, my envelopes look similar, sometimes it’s a challenge fitting them all on.

2 Likes

Now that’s a big pile of Happy Happy Mail!

Hello everyone!! :hugs: :yellow_heart: :hugs: :yellow_heart:
I’m so excited to be back and a part of the happy mail craftalong for 2022!

My name is Lauren, from Melbourne Australia. We moved house at the end of last year and life has been hectic. The bulk of my craft supplies are all in storage, but I have been squirreling stuff out of there…and buying lots of new art supplies, which will be perfect for our craftalong. We are renovating the whole house, and this is a much longer process than I thought it would be. I will reach out to each of you to confirm your address (as my old address book is packed away).

I am a primary school teacher, currently teaching grade 2. I have 2 Yorkshire Terriers, Hound Dog and Booboo who you might often see on the Show Us Your Pets thread. I enjoy all sorts of different arts and crafts, but I guess my favourite things would be sewing and art/art journaling (Well they have the biggest stashes anyway :stuck_out_tongue: )

I will be super thrilled to get some LC mail at my new house, and will appreciate whatever you send. I collect Joker playing cards so if you had some lying around in a deck in your corner of the world I would ever so much appreciate them.

Tagging @Reinikka to add me to the master list x

11 Likes

I’ve been pretty slack at acknowledging happy mail recently, I know there’s no rule but I like to do it.
So here goes:

Reusable card from @endymion with lettuce of course

Aubergine April origami from @Amfkinney

A cute young lady from @Ewulotta

And, a tricksy to get into, (until you work it out :grin:), junk journal styled pocket card from @BeesKnees
There is so much going on, I took a few photos

Thank you all :grin::grin::grin:

13 Likes

I’m late posting but I’ve received some wonderful happy mail the last couple weeks from @Amfkinney, @edel, @GeekyBookworm, and @BeesKnees! Thank you so much ladies!

4 Likes

Yesterday I received lovely Happy Mail from @jemimah.
Thank you for the beautiful card and beautiful fun items as well. Thank you for brightening my day!!

4 Likes

I got a lovely card from @Ewulotta , thank you so much!

3 Likes

I received wonderful Happy Mail from @BeesKnees, @Ewulotta and @megwell yesterday!
Thanks again, ladies!

4 Likes

I am working on some mail to go out, hoping i get it out this month as it fits the theme! :wink:

3 Likes

I got awesome happy mail from @BeesKnees it is a wonderful folded letter/card. Look at the gorgeousness. I’m totally stealing some of your ideas. Thank you, you’ve put a big smile on my face.

The other side, with ephemera in the pockets

The inside, how feckin’ cool is this, the darker piece on the right, is an insert of pieced fabric.

10 Likes

I got an almost identical one. Isn’t it amazing?

2 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @Magpie today!
Thanks again!

2 Likes

I received a sweet birthday card and little folder of goodies from @Amfkinney, thank you! :blush:

22hmtitvfdrsa

7 Likes

holy cow, that’s a lot of cards! so much joy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received an absolutely stunning pocket card from @BeesKnees filled with all sorts of papery extras… thank you so much! :relaxed: I’m in awe of your mad paper skillz, seriously.

3 Likes

I received some lovely happy mail from @Magpie yesterday! Thank you for brightening my mailbox!

3 Likes

I received from @Magpie yesterday too! Thanks!

2 Likes