Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I’ll join the band wagon, I also received from @Magpie a couple days ago.

I received from @Ewulotta too.

4 Likes

Oops, I’ve been negligent … I’ve also received from @madebyBeaG and @Whistlefish twice and @megwell (I found something extra wandering in my ATC envelope :smiley:)

5 Likes

Don’t worry, you already mentioned mine before.
Glad you received lots of Happy Mail!

2 Likes

I received from @Magpie this weekend, thanks! Love the stamps too!

9 Likes

So happy you posted a pic, I forgot to take any! Lol, hope you don’t mind if I borrow yours for the 50 in 2022 craftalong :smile:

2 Likes

:file_cabinet: Happy Gray May :elephant:

Fun story - I usually spell it “grey” and I picture different types of grey depending on the spelling that other people use… (grey is more blue while gray is more brown)… I might just be crazy :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I also really love the color and associate it with cozy things :smiling_face: so I hope you all have fun with it this month! Or do your own thing, I’m not keeping track! :rofl:

:birthday: Upcoming Birthdays :birthday:
@madebyBeaG celebrates on May 18 :partying_face:
@Reinikka (that’s me!) celebrates on June 17 :partying_face:

:cake: Any more birthdays in May & June to add to the list? Let me know! :tada:

10 Likes

It is usually foggy gray here in San Francisco…

And my b’day is in May but since I’m not an official member, no cards necessary. Five minutes of jumping around shouting my name will suffice~ :rofl: :grin: :rofl:

8 Likes

Thanks for the happy mail, @Magpie The stamps are also amazing and will be going into my insect themed junk journal :smiley:
20220502_163530

6 Likes

Just popping in to add my thanks to @Magpie. I got one of those coveted Atwood stamps. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you @Ewulotta for the lovely happy mail!

2 Likes

I added you to the list! Since there are no rules here and I’m the boss then I can do whatever I want! :rofl:

4 Likes

I received a note in a little pocket with some stickers from @Amfkinney! Thanks!

1 Like

I just realized (duh) that i can continue my april card crafting & change the colors to may! Slowly but surely, someday i will be mailing out!

2 Likes

I received a beautiful card and lovely note from @Ewulotta today! Thank you!

Anne

2 Likes

Yay! Mail from @Amfkinney today!

2 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney as well! Thanks!

3 Likes

I found a card from @Ewulotta waiting in my mailbox yesterday…thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got lovely mail from @Magpie I hope you’re feeling better.

And one from @Smmarrt it went to my old address, so it was a really nice surprise when my husband collected it today.

2 Likes

I received from @Ewulotta and @Amfkinney thos week! Thank you both. Replies are in the mail! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I aslo received form @Ewulotta today! It was lovely!

3 Likes