Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I got some wonderful Happy Mail from @Cindy and @Lynx and @Camelama. Thank you so much! They were all so cheery and fun, each in a different way!

5 Likes

Decided to share pictures… They all did the “Gray May” theme so wonderfully, and so differently! (Most of these did arrive in May; sorry to be late posting them!)

From @Cindy, watercolor grays:

From @Lynx, fun gray lettering on a cheery pink background:

And from @Camelama, a soft stitched gray felt kitty with a sparkly stitched gray yarn ball:

Thanks so much, again!

10 Likes

yes, I caught your pun, LOL

You have been phenomenal at guiding us during this swap! Thanks for all you’ve done, and no need to apologize for not sending! You are just joining the ranks of those of us who have had too much going on IRL to respond to all of the loveliness coming our way.
Hugs & peace to you :heart:

and @Camelama thank you so much for the gorgeous stitched card! I really need to post a pic of it – such patience you have! I appreciated your happy mail so much!

7 Likes

That flower watercolor is amazing!

1 Like

Thanks to all of you for letting me practice a new craft on you! :wink:

3 Likes

:peacock: :gloves: :leafy_green:

:green_heart: Happy Jade June :green_heart:

:leafy_green: :gloves: :peacock:

:birthday: Now accepting June & July birthdays for the list :kissing_heart: I know I’m not the only June baby out there :wink:

7 Likes

I received some wonderful lettered happy mail from @Lynx and a beautiful stitched umbrella with raindrops from @Camelama! Thank you! :blush:

6 Likes

For once I’m actually at my desk with a simultaneous minute to spare, phone & letters in hand, wow!
Thanks @skrutt

@melg78

12 Likes

Sharing pics of recent happy mail…

@wittychild sent me a super cool (and somewhat alarming) true fact card - love it and the cool stickers!

And this is the gorgeous artwork @Edel sent me :heart:

Thank you so much!!

12 Likes

these are all so great!

Thank you @Lynx for the happy mail!

2 Likes

That fact is indeed alarming, @wittychild!

And @Edel, those houses are wonderful!

I received a card and cool little folder from @Amfkinney yesterday; thank you!

4 Likes

@wittychild and @Amfkinney sent me some happy mail. Thank you both!

11 Likes

Awww… That is so sweet, about the otters. I love the fun facts! Also, I love the pretty folder and the floral card with the bee. Such a happy, contemporary design!

I got my own mail of a similar kind, also from @Amfkinney (handmade pink folder with tags and floral yarn card) and @wittychild (fun fact card and cats-in-sunglasses stickers). Of course, as soon as I read “Fun Fact #7”, I had to try to hum while plugging my nose…

Thanks so much! Happy Mail is such a bright spot in my day!
:heart:

10 Likes

Same :joy:

6 Likes

I tried it, too… can’t be done! Haha.

4 Likes

I did too! Thanks @Amfkinney

4 Likes

I too got Happy Mail from @Amfkinney again.
You just keep on spoiling us.
Thanks again!

4 Likes

I also received happy mail from @Amfkinney! Thank you!

I’m so, so far behind on sending happy mail. My crafting mojo seems to have exited the building the last few months. I really appreciate the happy mail I’ve received and hope to send some more out in the future but not sure when.

9 Likes