Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received some lovely happy mail from @madebyBeaG! Thank you so much! :blush:

3 Likes

I received so wonderful Happy Mail from @madebyBeaG :heart: thank you so very much! All of these beautiful goodies will get put to use!

6 Likes

I got some happy mail!
Thank you so much, @endymion and @Amfkinney ! Very much appreciated~

and I bought a few postcards while on vacation, so I’m planning to send some happy mail this week :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

A big thank you to @Lynx and @GeekyBookworm for the beautiful picture, great stamped card and some lovely master board!

@Lynx I love that paper you wrote my letter on. What kind is it? Can you tell me where you purchased it? It would be wonderful in junk journals! :grin:

6 Likes

It’s a calligraphy paper I found near the pens at Hobby Lobby.

2 Likes

:crown: :fleur_de_lis: :crown:

:medal_sports: Happy August Gold!:medal_sports:

:piñata: :partying_face: :piñata:

:birthday: @endymion’s Birthday is in August :tada:

Any other August or September Birthdays for the list?

6 Likes

I got happy mail from @endymion ! Thank you for making my day!

4 Likes

I have a stack to stamp and address that I need to get in the mail.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I was out of town for a bit and came home to such fun Happy Mail! Thank you to @GeekyBookworm, @endymion, @kayrun, @Cindy and @madebyBeaG for all the awesome mail and goodies!!

Anne

7 Likes

Got some lovely happy mail from @bluebird with some fun extras. Thanks so much!

4 Likes

My birthday is in September!

5 Likes

I received one of @Lynx’s beautiful bird photo cards, thank you! :blush:

5 Likes

I received raccoon-photo happy mail from @Lynx. Love it! Looks like he knows he’s been caught in the act of stealing birdseed. Still, an adorable little theif!

5 Likes

I received happy mail from @bluebird today. Thanks!

4 Likes

I also received from @bluebird – a really cool collage card and a yupo paper sample I’m excited to try. Thanks!

6 Likes

I got happy mail from @bluebird today! So lovely! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I received from @bluebird as well! Thanks for all the wonderful goodies!

3 Likes

I received from @Lynx and @bluebird yesterday! Thank you both for the much needed smiles :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a happy mail thank you round-up from the last couple weeks :smiley:

@Lynx sent a card with a photo of a large bird - a Limpkin - she took herself - so cool!
@Homerof2 sent me a postcard - but the username is not coming up, so thanks Cindy wherever you are!
@Amfkinney sent me a nice note and with her happy mail along with some really neat papers to use
@bluebird also sent along some stickers and special papers to try out. I have heard of the yupo paper before and so glad you sent me a sample to try

Thanks everyone for adding some happy to my mailbox!

edit: forgot, again, to include the pic!

9 Likes

Wow! What a great happy mail round up! Homerof2 goes by @cindy now (that’s how to find her), so I’m sure she’ll be happy to see her mail arrived to you.

3 Likes