Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received a birthday card from @bluebird. Thanks so much!

4 Likes

I received a great card and stickers from @wittychild ! Thanks

3 Likes

Hey! I forgot to share that I received a very cool ATC and recipe from @Renstar.

I LOVE the ATC and how it coordinates with the stationery. Also the various metallics and the cool veined masterboard.

The recipe will definitely be stored with the art ephemera rather than with the cookbooks. (What exactly is short paste? How about loaf sugar?)

Wait! As I was putting things away, I saw she also included a tiny envelope with some cool inchies and extras… Thanks so much, @Renstar!

9 Likes

That’s funny, the ATC was done way before I got that notepad. I also hated it for a long time, had to ‘keep adding’ as per the LC way!

As for the recipe, I found a bunch in a pack of paper ephemera and have no idea if they are viable recipes. I can’t bake cakes/ pastries etc, not very good at following recipes and actually measuring ingredients!

1 Like

Oh and more importantly, I received from @Amfkinney

Thank you

3 Likes

:anchor: Happy Silver September! :coin:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:tada: We’re celebrating September Birthdays for @Amfkinney & @Cindy :partying_face:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Let me know if I’ve missed any September birthdays, and I’m also taking October birthdays now :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday September babies!

(I’m an Oct gal.)

4 Likes

I received two lovely notes in the mail in the last few days from @Amfkinney and @Magpie . Thanks for sending :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I received happy mail from @Amfkinney, thank you!

3 Likes

Crafting some new cards this weekend to send out and oh, right, this is why I don’t do papercrafts! :wink: Glue everywhere. Paper everywhere. Lost scissors. So um, be gentle, if you get a card from me. Hee.

9 Likes

I received a pretty, multicoloured Zentangle-y postcard from @Cindy…thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In case you missed it, check out this post. I’m sending a card and thought others might be interested …

4 Likes

I sent him a card.

4 Likes

no worries! this group is the most gentle & encouraging group on the internet! they/we will appreciate anything you send that comes from your heart!

5 Likes

I keep forgetting to thank @photojenn for the neat painted card she sent!
Funny enough, I was visiting Chicago when this probably arrived at my home in SC (it was in the mail hubby stacked up for me while I was away)
Always appreciate your art!
:heart:

4 Likes

I’ve had a couple weeks of very happy mail.

Jellyfish @Edel, stitched bee @Immaculata, flowers @AIMR, birthday card @wittychild

Thank you all, each one is fantastic.

14 Likes

oh…I am glad you got mine! I was worried that it had been lost! What a beautiful collection you got for your special day!

2 Likes

I got lovely happy mail from @Magpie today, full of news and snippets of life :heart::heart:

6 Likes

they are all so lovely!

2 Likes

I received one of @Cindy’s beautiful & sparkly doodle cards! :sparkles: She decorated the envie and also sent letter and a little bird paperclip! Thank you! :blush:

11 Likes