Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I am sorry I’ve been behind on sending out. I plan on sending this next week. I won’t say to who cause then it won’t be a surprise! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love lighthouses!

2 Likes

Don’t apologize, no need to here!

7 Likes

I received a lovely, doodle-y card from @Cindy. Thank you!.. now hunker down and stay safe, please!

3 Likes

I sent some more Happy Mail.

6 Likes

Hey y’all, sign-ups are open until tomorrow night for this year’s round of Positive Affirmations, it’s a quick & easy one.

3 Likes

I got yet more wonderful Happy Mail from @Amfkinney !
Thanks again, Anne!

5 Likes

I got some from @Amfkinney as well. Thanks!

4 Likes

I got happy mail from @Amfkinney photo card of 2 fashionista poodles and a neat pocket envelope with inserts! I always enjoy looking at every side of the folders, etc that you include! Thank you!!

and a gorgeous watercolor bird card from @Renstar !! You did a fantastic job of rendering
@jemimah 's planet bird from the watercolor class! Thank you so much!
I will try to get a photo posted soon~

5 Likes

I got happy mail from @Amfkinney yesterday and sweet bird from @cindy today! Thanks!

5 Likes

I also received happy mail from @Amfkinney today. It’s so sweet.

@kayrun I’m glad you’ve received, I was beginning to worry because I sent a few things a couple of weeks ago, thought they might have got lost in the post

6 Likes

I also also received from @Amfkinney! Thanks, Anne!

5 Likes

I received some lovely happy mail from @Amfkinney too! Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

I received some gorgeous happy mail from @Amfkinney as well. I love the details you put into the little addition to the card. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

I received some happy mail from @Amfkinney the other day! Thanks!

3 Likes

I have received from @madebyBeaG - Thank you, I love your word art pieces

2 Likes

Thank you, @Renstar, for brightening up my mailbox! I’m quite impressed by your watercolour skills. :art:

3 Likes

Wow, thank you. :grinning: These are my first attempts!!

3 Likes

Received from @Amfkinney !! Thanks! :grin:

2 Likes

:red_square: :green_circle: Happy Opposite October! :yellow_circle: :purple_square:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
@Lynx has an October Birthday :partying_face:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Any other October Birthdays out there? I’m also ready to add November Birthdays to our list :birthday:

9 Likes