Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received some happy mail from @Amfkinney the other day! Thanks!

3 Likes

I have received from @madebyBeaG - Thank you, I love your word art pieces

2 Likes

Thank you, @Renstar, for brightening up my mailbox! Iโ€™m quite impressed by your watercolour skills. :art:

3 Likes

Wow, thank you. :grinning: These are my first attempts!!

3 Likes

Received from @Amfkinney !! Thanks! :grin:

2 Likes

:red_square: :green_circle: Happy Opposite October! :yellow_circle: :purple_square:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
@Lynx has an October Birthday :partying_face:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Any other October Birthdays out there? Iโ€™m also ready to add November Birthdays to our list :birthday:

9 Likes

Me! Leaves turning colors, me turning a year older. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the birthday card Anne @Amfkinney โ€ฆ one of the little cards you included said โ€˜donโ€™t worry, be happyโ€™ which was a great reminder for me today as we are on day 10 of generator power.

6 Likes

Oh no! Is this from the hurricane?

1 Like

Yes, there are still 15,000 customers on the island without power, including us.

3 Likes

I got lovely happy mail from @madebyBeaG with two lovely bookmarks inside. Thank you sweetie xx

4 Likes

@Amfkinney brightened my mailbox yesterday. Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

We have power !

14 Likes

WOOHOO! this is fantastic news!

1 Like

Excellent! Something to be extra thankful for. So happy to hear it :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I also received some lovely happymail from @madebyBeaG!

3 Likes

Thanks to @Amfkinney for brightening my day with lovely happy mail! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hooray! :tada:

1 Like

I am finally getting to the mail that was held at the PO while I was away, and got a lovely card from @madebyBeaG !! I will treasure the book designed bookmarks! Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the card for my birthday, @bluebird!

7 Likes