Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

good thing you have a cordial relโ€™ship with your neighbors! at least they bring you the misplaced mail, LOL

Thank you, @kayrun! :blush:

1 Like

I received a lovely card with a bunch of wonderful stickers from @Reinikka !
Thanks again, Rein!

2 Likes

I received lovely cards from @Whistlefish and @AIMR. Thank you so much!
:heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for the happy mail, @Whistlefish ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:sunrise: :fox_face::sunrise:
Happy December Dawn!
:fox_face: :sunrise: :fox_face:

:birthday: If anyone has a December or January Birthday to declare Iโ€™ll add them to the list :birthday:

:love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter:
Please note that I will not be hosting the Happy Mail Craftalong for next year but I may take it up again in 2024. I havenโ€™t heard from anyone interested in hosting next year but anyone is welcome to it! :heart: You guys have been wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: Last year the craftalong was super busy with monthly polls and answering messages, this year was easier with having the monthly themes planned in advance and leaving everyone to get addresses directly from each other (instead of through me), but Iโ€™m still looking forward to the mental break :slightly_smiling_face: If thereโ€™s anything you want to see changed for my next hosting year please let me know! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Christmas baby here (a few days before), Iโ€™ll be the big 4-0 :flushed:

11 Likes

Iโ€™ll be there with you in about six months!

6 Likes

oh you youngโ€™unsโ€ฆ :laughing:

6 Likes

I received some holiday happy mail; thanks, @Amfkinney!

3 Likes

I received a card from @Amfkinney also! Thanks so much; itโ€™s lovely!

2 Likes

And I received another lovely card from @Amfkinney too!
Thanks again, Anne!

@Amfkinney is so sweet with the happy mail! Thank you for the lovely card!!

1 Like

Thank you for the happy mail, @Amfkinney ! :slight_smile:

Iโ€™m so sorry I havenโ€™t been active this year. Thank you @amfkinnney for the cards @geekybookworm and I received a few days ago.

2 Likes

Yes thank you for the card @Amfkinney!

1 Like

The post office decided to give me a hand opening happy mail from @Amfkinney , but donโ€™t worryโ€ฆ the card was still in there!

(Thank you!)

6 Likes

I just received Happy mail from @madebyBeaG - thanks for the funky 2023 card :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, thank you @madebyBeaG!

2 Likes

I also received from @madebyBeaG, thank you!

2 Likes