Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I received a fun postcard from @Ewulotta, thank you! :blush:

22hmcbrcfeg

10 Likes

Hi everyone! We experienced a pretty good snowstorm here in New York today. Its very cold and blustery and I am hoping this is our last storm.
However, it was good to get a piece of happy mail today from @Lynx! Thank you. Your mail brightened my day! Counting the days until Spring!

Anne

5 Likes

I received a wondful embossed card from @Amfkinney yesterday!

4 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney yesterday too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @bluebird for the birthday card & fun extras!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :blush:

2 Likes

I received some pretty happy mail with a pretty wax seal from @Amfkinney, thank you! :blush:

21hmplshmwxfssd

9 Likes

so pretty!!

2 Likes

I received Happy Mail from both @Amfkinney and @bluebird today!
The amount of Happy Mail I get from the both of you is impressive and it truly makes me happy!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

I got happy mail from @thanate and @jemimah - just the pick-me-up I needed this week!

5 Likes

Shout out to @wittychild! Thanks for the great card… as well as for some fun extras. I wish I could post a picture, but the site isn’t cooperating today.

3 Likes

I received from @bluebird … thanks for the extras April :smiley:

4 Likes

I received a pretty card from @bluebird along with some fun extras - thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

I got some lovely happy mail from @Amfkinney and @bluebird ! Thank you, ladies!

4 Likes

Recently I have received mail from

@bluebird with one of those ThoughtFull cards, I love those
@Amfkinney with some cute shamrocks - I also received a lovely heart card in February
@endymion (also Feb)

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

I have also lost some that I have been prepping, :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: so I best start looking into where I’ve ‘filed’ them and get some out to the gang

6 Likes

Thank you, @Amfkinney for the beautiful embossed card. I love your wax seal, too!

3 Likes

You are welcome!

2 Likes

I received some happy mail from @wittychild with a sweet little birdie envie! She also included this fun misheard lyrics ATC! The original lyrics are “Breaking rocks in the hot sun”. Thanks! :blush:
22hmsfhwafwc

7 Likes

That “Reagan rocks” ATC is hysterical!

I also received from @wittychild. A fun bee-and-honeycomb card, misheard lyrics ATC (corresponding to the French part of the Beatles’ “Michelle”), and an amusing sticker.

Thanks so much!

9 Likes

:love_letter: :art: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations! Your beloved Craftalong has been Featured this week. Happy crafting, sending & opening everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :art: :love_letter:

8 Likes