Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I also received a cool pocket from @Amfkinney! Thanks!

2 Likes

Me three! Thanks Anne!

2 Likes

I got one, too! Thanks, @Amfkinney! Super cute idea.

2 Likes

I received a lovely forest-themed card and some fun extras from @madebyBeaG - just in time for Earth day later this month. :earth_americas: Thank you!

2 Likes

@Amfkinney, the purple origami pocket made me smile! Thanks so much for ALL the happy mail you send! You rock & inspire me to get more cards out the door :heart:

3 Likes

You are so welcome!

I too received new Happy Mail from @Amfkinney!
And Anne, Iโ€™ll say it again: I am amazed at how much wonderful Happy Mail I keep receiving from you. You are awesome!

3 Likes

My rainy, snowy(!) Wednesday was brightened considerably by happy mail from @endymion. What a great idea, reusable/repurposeable cards!

2 Likes

Yay! Happy mail received! Thank you all so much! Had a bad news day & then discovered three letters in my mailbox - perfect timing!

5 Likes

I got the most adorable Easter card from @wittychild. So, so cute! Made my day!
:rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

4 Likes

I received some amazing happy mail from @Amfkinney! And what a pretty aubergine happy mail it was. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

I received some lovely happy mail! @wittychild sent me a beautiful bluebird birthday card and a sweet birthday cake adult merit badge! :birthday: Thank you!! :blush: @Amfkinney sent me a cool aubergine origami pocket with a note and goodie tucked inside, thank you! :blush: And @madebyBeaG sent me a lovely forest card with goodies, thank you! :blush:

And a larger view of the badge:

8 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney and @madebyBeaG this past week. Thank you so much ladies!

4 Likes

I just have to share @wittychildโ€™s adorable Easter card, now that I got a photo taken.

Isnโ€™t it adorable? They look like Peeps, but patterns. And there is some (non-shedding) glitter on them, so they even look a bit sugary.

Thanks again, Jen!

8 Likes

I have recieved some happy mail too! And I get so happy when they arrive! <3
Some came with som extras, thank you so much!
A nice rainbow from @kayrun
A forest-theamed card from @madebyBeaG
A nice dragon from @bluebird
Peeps (which I have neved tried) from @wittychild
And the bunnys, which is made to be reused (although I wanna keep it, but Im planning on posting it to a friend) from @endymion

9 Likes

And I received Happy Mail from @wittychild today!
Thanks again!

1 Like

@wittychild , that merit badge is such a delightful idea!

2 Likes

Any excuse to break out the needle and thread! :wink:

1 Like

I received some lovely happy mail from @madebyBeaG, @Amfkinney and @endymion !! Thank you ladies!

6 Likes

I received a lovely aubergine โ€œpocket letterโ€ from @Amfkinneyโ€ฆthank you! :grin:

2 Likes