Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Yesterday I received Happy Mail from @bluebird and @Lynx !
I send personal thank you messages first, so: thanks again!
All of the Happy Mail I receive truly brightens up my days.

4 Likes

I received “August Gold” happy mail along with some fun extras from @bluebird (that Yupo paper looks really neat!) and a beautiful duck card from @Lynx… thank you both! :blush:

5 Likes

Got a gorgeous postcard from @photojenn:

Love all the colors and shapes and textures of it!
Thanks!

14 Likes

I was wondering, what us everyone’s favorite colors? When i send happy mail or make something personally for that one person at times, i just like to know that.: D

3 Likes

Hot pink and lime green are my absolute favourites but, in general, I’m a fan of anything bright.

1 Like

I received from @Amfkinney today! Thank you for the note and stickers!

I love teal/turquoise.

3 Likes

I received from @Amfkinney also! Thanks for the cute card and the stickers!

I like a lot of color combos… I do love warm, happy colors like yellows, pinks, oranges… but also like if there is some green or sky blue in there as well… Really, I am not picky.

What are your favorites, @Juju?

5 Likes

Recently I’ve received from @Lynx and @bluebird … thanks to both of you!

5 Likes

I also received one of @photojenn’s awesome postcards. Thanks, Jenn!

4 Likes

I love a lot of colors, I tend to love the cooler shades on the color wheel. I’ve got a pinterest board with my very favorites too. :slight_smile: https://www.pinterest.com/birdintherain/color/

Do you have any fav colors?

I wish every swapper had a colour board, it’s such a great resource! I have one too, I just love looking at it

4 Likes

I just started a colour board today

1 Like

Yay, I’m glad they started arriving! It was my first time sending them as postcards vs cards in envelopes and I was hoping they’d arrive safely :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, it arrived in fine shape. At first, I thought it was a picture of the art, but the more I felt the textures, the more sure I became that it was the original work. I love it!

3 Likes

@endymion @bluebird i love pink! Pink & grey. Periwinkle. Red & black. I tend to favor seasonal colors as well. Spring and summer i like the brighter colors and fall and winter, the warmer colors ( Browns , burgundy, earth tones).

3 Likes

Thank you for inspiring me to make a color board! Can I name it a colour board even though that’s not how it’s spelled here? It looks luscious that way :star_struck:

6 Likes

It’s your board, you can name it however you want :smiley:

1 Like

I received some adorable cat stickers from @Amfkinney!

3 Likes

I’m having fun making it although I forgot how to put sections underneath boards. A-board-within-a-board, so to speak. So I merged my pastels board with an empty Colour board and it’s taking an incredibly long time to load. I may have broken Pinterest.

They inspired me to make one too! If you go into your board,at the bottom should be a + sign. Click that,it will give you the options to choose from you want to click on addition I believe it is. Just add your color and tada! You got it!:blush:

1 Like