Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Me! Leaves turning colors, me turning a year older. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the birthday card Anne @Amfkinney โ€ฆ one of the little cards you included said โ€˜donโ€™t worry, be happyโ€™ which was a great reminder for me today as we are on day 10 of generator power.

6 Likes

Oh no! Is this from the hurricane?

1 Like

Yes, there are still 15,000 customers on the island without power, including us.

3 Likes

I got lovely happy mail from @madebyBeaG with two lovely bookmarks inside. Thank you sweetie xx

4 Likes

@Amfkinney brightened my mailbox yesterday. Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

We have power !

14 Likes

WOOHOO! this is fantastic news!

1 Like

Excellent! Something to be extra thankful for. So happy to hear it :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I also received some lovely happymail from @madebyBeaG!

3 Likes

Thanks to @Amfkinney for brightening my day with lovely happy mail! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hooray! :tada:

1 Like

I am finally getting to the mail that was held at the PO while I was away, and got a lovely card from @madebyBeaG !! I will treasure the book designed bookmarks! Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the card for my birthday, @bluebird!

7 Likes

Yay, thanks for my bday card, @bluebird ! I am at the age where itโ€™s not a big thing any longer, and certainly hardly anyone does cards these days. So it was a lovely treat to open it today! :heart:

7 Likes

Youโ€™re both welcome! :slight_smile: I hope you both had a wonderful day! :slight_smile: :birthday:

5 Likes

Thank you @madebyBeaG for the happy mailโ€ฆI squealed when I saw the bookmarks!

2 Likes

You guys will never believe what I just did! :scream::sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Heyyyy Everyone, Iโ€™m sorry for dropping the ball this summer with my mail please forgive me.

I plan on sending cards next week for October.

7 Likes

Thanks @wittychild for the birthday card!

3 Likes