Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

I got a great postcard from @bluebird – thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks to @Amfkinney for the lovely card and note!

2 Likes

@bluebird thanks for the happy mail and stickers I received the other day! @geekybookworm received hers the same day, too.

4 Likes

I also got a wonderful, pretty card from @bluebird with some stickers. Thanks so much; really brightened my day!

3 Likes

I have gotten a nice mail from @Amfkinney , thank you! :smiley: <3

2 Likes

Thank you @bluebird for the wonderful postcard!

2 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @bluebird too!
Thanks again!

2 Likes

And I got happy mail/bookmarks from @madebyBeaG :grin:. Thank YOU!

2 Likes

I also received from @madebyBeaG: one of her blue poetry-squares cards and wonderful, hand-drawn bookmarks. Love them! Thank you!

1 Like

thank you for the happy mail, @madebyBeaG ! :smiley:

1 Like

I got some birthday happy mail! Thank you, @Cindy and @bluebird !!

6 Likes

Thanks for the postcard, @bluebird!

2 Likes

Thank you for the AWESOME postcard, @bluebird !

2 Likes

Happy mail from @bluebird

12 Likes

Thank you @bluebird for the lovely card and stickers - it made my day after a long day at work.

(Now I really need to pull up my socks and commence card-making!)

2 Likes

:fallen_leaf: :chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf:
Happy Nutmeg November!
:fallen_leaf: :chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf::chestnut: :fallen_leaf:

:birthday: Any November or December Birthdays for our list? :birthday:

4 Likes

After I read the personal story in a local newspaper of a Ukrainian family that fled from the war and is now living in my town in Belgium, I decided to send them Happy Mail.
I contacted social services, who for privacy reasons could of course not give me their address, so we decided I would send it to them and their social workers would deliver it.

Then I asked them about other Ukrainian refugees in our community and I decided I will send all of them Happy Mail for New Year (34 addresses, I won’t get any names or personal info, I’ll deliver the pile of Happy Mail at the social services office, who’ll take it to the refugees for me).

The contact person at social services was amazed and very enthousiast about it. He said it would make a real difference for those people, who lost their homes, their jobs, their past, and who worry about their family members and friends.

Perhaps I can inspire other Happy Mail senders to do the same?
Edited to clarify: I hope to inspire you to send Happy Mail to Ukrainian refugees in your own community.

15 Likes

Heck ya, if you message me an address & what to say to the social worker in explanation, I will send a whack of letters in time for the holidays.

2 Likes

I was thinking about other Happy Mail senders sending it to Ukrainian refugees in their own community, but of course I’ll be happy to pm anyone who wants me to the address of our town’s social services!