Happy Mail Craftalong 2022, The Year of Colors ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I also received from @Cindy and @Magpie, thank you both!

2 Likes

I received a beautiful card from @photojenn. Thanks so much! (Looks like you also designed the envelope?)

2 Likes

I did! I made the envelope and the card using gelli prints I did during our zoom meet up last weekend.

1 Like

Thanks for a lovely card, @Cindy! To see your work up close makes me appreciate your attention to detail even more! Do you use glitter pens for the sparkle?

2 Likes

Yes, I use glitter gel pens and end up with a sparkly work surface after doing a batch.

3 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH for the wonderful graphic ornament card! I just love your designs!

I also rec’d beautiful cards from @Amfkinney and @madebyBeaG !!
Thank you all SO SO much!
Merry Christmas & happy new year!

3 Likes

@madebyBeaG thank you for the card! I’m really digging the zentangle vibe!

1 Like

Thank you for the lovely card, @madebyBeaG ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a breat card from @madebyBeaG too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A whole stack of our family Christmas cards with artwork compliments of @geekybookworm going out soon. We’ve had them for almost a month. I am so late getting them addressed. But, yay, one last bit of happy mail from us this year!

6 Likes

I got happy mail holiday cards from @bluebird and @photojenn today; thanks, ladies! Jenn, I could barely stop petting the texture on that envelope :hugs:.

3 Likes

Yay! I’m hoping the envelopes don’t get destroyed in the mail and can be cut up and used in future art projects :slight_smile:

Mine was well intact. And I managed not to destroy it in the opening, so it’s 100 percent going into a future project.

2 Likes

I received a wonderful holiday card from @bluebird today!

4 Likes

Same! As well as from @magpie and @endymion.

Thanks all.

4 Likes

I received lovely cards with Holiday wishes from @bluebird and @kittykill !
Thanks again, April and Pam!

2 Likes

Thank you @Bunny1kenobi and @Magpie for Christmas wishes!

My door is filled with cards from my online family…it is nice since my IRL family is so far away.

2 Likes

These cards are taking forever! I mailed one to everybody at the beginning of Dec. I guess next year I’ll aim for Nov. Better get started now, lol.

2 Likes

What’s even worse is that with Informed Delivery I can see what cards are supposed to be here but I never got yet…I report them and they seem to show up a few days later. I am hoping the two that were supposed to be here yesterday show up today!

lol I can’t believe you have the time to send such a wealth of info in your cards…you might have to start in July! lol

3 Likes

I got mine and was just really terrible about acknowledging it :grimacing:.

2 Likes