Harry Potter ~ Gryffindor Resin Set

I finally made my first resin project and I’m so excited :star_struck: I keep coming back and playing with them and holding them :sweat_smile:
Everything I used I bought from Amazon. The resin is coloured with a gold or red wine mica pigment, and the third is this gold and maroon/red holographic glitter that screams Gryffindor :lion:

One of my favourite things is this cool coaster! :woman_mage:t3:

My next favourite is this cool a HP key chain :zap:

Next favourite are these snazzy bookmarks, they are a bit ‘bendy’ though, especially if I have the heater on in my craft room, so I’m interested to see how my second lot of resin bookmarks go in the future :books:

And my other favourite are these initial key chains :woman_mage:t3::woman_mage:t3::woman_mage:t3:

Ummm, ok, so they are all my favourites!

Thank you for looking, and I can’t wait to share more projects with you :zap:

18 Likes

These are way cool! I especially love the bookmarks! I’d love to try my hand at resin one of these days!

1 Like

These are your first projects? Wow! I think the HP keychain is my favourite, that perfectly detailed silhouette…

1 Like

Look at you! These are so clear and beautiful. I definitely had bubble issues with nearly every resin project I’ve done, lol. I love the glitter and color overload you’ve achieved!

1 Like

You absolutely should :hugs: (I’m a terrible Craft enabler :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) you just absolutely must have the correct safety gear though x

@wittychild I love it so much too! I’ve put it on my art bag, it’s great!

@Abbeeroad perhaps beginners luck? I have watched quite a few tutorials while waiting to buy my safety gear though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

These are beautiful!

1 Like

Of course, they are all my favorites!

Well done…the coaster is fabulous!

Do I recognize those little tassels on the keychains from my stash to yours? :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow! You’re really hitting the ground running with resin crafting!

1 Like

I don’t know which I love more, your projects or the fact that they’re all your favorites! Reading your post had me smiling for you and how excited you are about them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool! :lion: :heart: :infinity:

1 Like

They are all my favourites too! :grin:

1 Like

I love them! The Harry keychain is so cool.

1 Like

Nice work!
Didja know you can embed fabric or paper (HP print) in resin?

1 Like

Resin looks like so much fun to work with. I love the glitters and colors you chose!

2 Likes

You knocked this out of the park!

1 Like