Hasten to Halloween Craftalong (Sept)

With the probability that Halloween may be canceled this year I want to make my own personal halloween extra special.

Join me as I craft all the Halloween things in September so we can enjoy it all our stuff all of October.

In October I am planning a All Halloween Altered Journal Craftalong.

14 Likes

Oooooo! I feel like yet again my lack of planning means I won’t be doing much Halloween crafting, but I am SO INTO seeing everyone else’s creations!

2 Likes

OOO I have a goodie I am making for me along with a swap item. I’ve been wanting to make this item for years and I finally started. Barely. Swaps come first.

3 Likes

I plan on decorating for Halloween, even if it means it is just for me…but outside, I plan on decorating for anyone who wants to walk by…looking at outdoor things I could use for the front stoop and maybe some window decorations as well.

I thought about some non-candy goodies I could leave in bags for kids to pick up at the curb, but not sure what…not sure what is considered safe these days!

3 Likes

Everyday is Halloween!!! I’m in!

4 Likes

Hoping to finish my Halloween UFOs!

2 Likes

Well I have a small Halloweenie item to add here :smiley:

16 Likes

That medal is awesome!!

2 Likes

Oooo I love the medal!!!

I have a list of spooky to dos:

Bead garland
Jack o lantern stack outdoor decoration
Pom pom Jack o lantern galand
Ghost costumes for my family
Halloween shelf
Dress up Mr skeleton
Necklace and bracelet

4 Likes

I bookmarked this. Great idea. I would have never started early enough to get stuff done by Halloween without this encouragement. I wanted to make more pumpkins and some costumes for my felt creatures and have some fun with them this year since I don’t think many kids will be out trick or treating.

3 Likes

This is a great idea and I can’t wait! I have one big halloween themed item I’m working on right now and can’t wait to add more

1 Like

Yay halloween crafting!

1 Like

Oh wow, you should totally post that in it’s own thread. It it wonderful. Where did you find that fanciful crown brooch?

2 Likes

Aww thanks! haha, the crown part is a crown charm glued to a circular deco charm glued to beer fair coin :sweat_smile: It’s all about the layers.

3 Likes

Isn’t it awesome? It lives at my house now. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Bookmarked. I may have to get in on this one. My DIL wants stenciled Halloween towels so it seems serendipitous to me that this Craftalong is a thing! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I gotta do this one, of course.

1 Like

Working on my little witchy friend. She’s almost done and is already working on spells. I’ll post her and link here when she is final.

8 Likes

Her expression! Awesome!

1 Like

She’s the first of 3…won’t take me more than a decade!l

2 Likes