Heartfelt Plea: We REALLY Need Improved Inboxes & PMs

Huzzah! Thank you! So lovely to see the names!!

1 Like

The names appeared for me, and then a little while later they are gone again :grimacing: (on the desktop site)

I just checked, and they are gone for me too.

I wanted to make a suggestion for those of you who consider yourself computer tech savvy enough for this to possibly be helpful (and even if you aren’t as tech savvy, I hope this makes sense) – I think this might even be helpful to those of you who host swaps.

Since I know that sweets and mr.sweets work really hard for us, but for many reasons (security, etc) they have explained, we do not yet have access to the type of pm system we had on the old site.

Well, I’ve kind of found a way around that and being able to more efficiently (for me) sort my bookmarks. On my computer browser, I created a folder tab for Lettuce Craft. I have been bookmarking all the threads I use the most so I can just open up my browser, and pull down that link and go right there. You could make a folder system any way that works for you on your browser search bar.

Organizing the Ornament swap was a beast, and I know many of us wish we could have the folders we were used to which would have helped me, for sure. Again, this is not something on the site itself, but I created a folder within my Lettuce Craft folder on my search browser to store my Make a Friend sign ups. I was even able to change the name of each pm link I see so each bookmark has the swapper’s name and it will be so much easier for me to find them!

I can make a folder for sent pms. I can make a folder for received pms. When the swaps are done, I would just clean up the folders on my browser.

I hope it’s ok to post this suggestion here, and I hope that maybe it will help someone else who was wanting/needing this type of ability to find/sort things.

Thanks to everyone who works so tirelessly behind the scenes for this fantastic site! :heart:

5 Likes

Wow, that is really creative and amazing! Thank you so so much for sharing!

2 Likes