COMPLETE: Hygge Swap: Send by October 23rd

Last call for signups! I’m excited - this is going to be an awesome swap :smiley:

2 Likes

Partners assigned and messages sent! Please let me know ASAP if you see anything amiss; it’s been a minute since I’ve hosted a swap :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yay, partners!

1 Like

Thank you @Cyn-energy !
I am already filled with exciting crafting ideas :heart::heart:

1 Like

I love my partner! I can’t wait to start crafting for her.

2 Likes

How’s everyone doing? The weather here in Blacksburg, VA, USA has finally cooled down, we are seeing high temps in the 60’s and 70’s (F) (~20-25 C) which is a nice change from the hotter summer weather.

I have 2 "small"s made and am thinking about other items. I have so many different things in mind it’s hard to pick what’s going to be right, best, and most liked by my partner :slight_smile:. I may yet decide to toss the two that I’ve done in favor of something completely different. Of course if I’m ahead on schedule I have to try to mix it up and add levels of difficulty such that I end up mailing at the last minute, LOL. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: No, THIS TIME I WILL MAIL BEFORE THE DEADLINE. This time I will mail before the deadline. This time I will mail before the deadline…

Doing okay. Started something last night and hopefully will have it done by the weekend. The weather has been up and down here. One day 70 then the next 85. C’mon cooler temps! It’s fall now!

1 Like

I looked at a bunch of pinterest and printed out a pattern. (will I use this pattern? Only time will tell…)

1 Like

Ive started with like 500 ideas in mind!!! I also have a girls trip planned with @Amfkinney on the 14th of October and where we are going will have more and more ideas!!!

3 Likes

I so wish I had the bandwidth to be in this swap this round (there’s me putting a vote in for future rounds!) but, boringly responsible tho I am, I am really keen to see what ends up in your gallery :star_struck:

3 Likes

We have our first sender! Keep an eye on the gallery, goodies will begin showing up soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have gathered my materials and cleared my work space. What a lovely way to spend a drizzly afternoon!

1 Like

We’re halfway through the “making” period with just two weeks until send outs (reminder that our “send by” date is SATURDAY, Oct 23rd - meaning it should be in the mail by that date and this is the last full weekend of crafting time). How’s everyone doing?

I have my package for @Joywritesbooks complete and am planning on finishing touches this weekend and sending Monday :smiley:

2 Likes

Still working away here! Its been a rough week with little brain power/hours to craft but I have faith in my ability to rally!

3 Likes

Woah, you’re fast! I’m halfway through…must remember to leave time for pretty presentation wrapping. :grinning:

1 Like

We believe in you, Bugaboo! :grinning: I’ve had a busy week too, so know your pain. Today is back to normal though and with the weekend ahead I’m sure we’ll be productive. At least, I hope so. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I sent and now have swap anxiety. It is getting colder here. I actually had to turn the heat on.

3 Likes

anxiety over how much I will love it???

I am fiddling away while cleaning the house and applying for jobs. Fits my crafting add mentality well! I leave for a MUCH needed girls weekend on Thursday and will finish this swap up then!

1 Like

I got my crafted items finished this weekend, now I’m just gathering a few goodies and working on presentation. Hoping to ship early this week.

1 Like

Grrrr! My package is MIA. I sent it in the 7th and it is currently lost in transit. More than likely sitting on a truck somewhere.

2 Likes