These were my submissions:
The preference he requested were to use as many recycled items as possible, and only using what you had on hand. Mainly because I’d been doing a lot of experimental watercoloring, all of my cards were done on watercolor paper. I also used some stamps that hadn’t been used in so long, I had to clean the dust off of their wooden bodies, lol. Lots of watercolors for backgrounds especially, some us of markers, and lots of collagey ephemera. Parts of one of my Gram’s old patterns that I would never use were on the sewing themed cards. And the book pages were from an already damaged copy of Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series, lolololol. It’s been a long time since I got creative with paper products in this format, but it was a lot of fun and made my brain work really hard to come up with ideas for my cards. Hilariously, most of them are halloween because the only stamps I have are Halloween or castle/dragon related, ROFL. I hope my recipients weren’t too disappointed, LOL.
The cards below are the cards I received!