Inchie Dice Swap Gallery

Hope your husband is doing well!

1 Like

Sending positive vibes from sunny San Francisco that his recovery is swift and easy.

1 Like

thanks! hope to hear something soon from all the tests they are running.

2 Likes

Got a lovely pair of gelatinous cube dice (w/ glowing accents!) from @gozer yesterday!

10 Likes

I love the lemon color - do the icons glow?

What are gelatinius cubes?

1 Like

Yeah, the yellow/green part glows and so do the icons. I went over them with glow paint.

10 Likes

It’s a D&D monster, I think-- glowing blobs of goop that eat people or something? One of my inspiration ideas was these dice.

2 Likes

yep they are 10 foot cubes of ooze that can digest whatever organic stuff is in their path.
They are transparent-ish and you can see debris (like bones they are currently digesting inside them

2 Likes

Y’all, that is AWE.SOME.!!! I had no understanding and was truly lost. I love they are hapily digesting along! »tumble, tumble, tumble«

3 Likes

@gozer Those glow dice are amazing and magical! Sooooo cool.

1 Like

I thought this swap might be cool for those board Gamers that use dice!

2 Likes

I received kick a$$ take out food dice from the fabulous @geekgirl!

These are hand drawn with Micron pen and colored with alcohol markers. So cute and well done. Can you guess them all? :wink:

Thanks so much Carlee!!!

12 Likes

Well done to all of the inchie dice artists! These are such a fun idea and this gallery is simply rocking!

2 Likes

@geekgirl - these dice are so cool! I can’t believe how small eat food item must be to fit on a 1" square! I tried so many times and finally switched to collage.

So, so tiny. I love the little box, one. Great job!

2 Likes

…that’s going to roll you some interesting meal combinations. :laughing: Cute, tho!

3 Likes

These are so adorable! And I love that you drew them. I always think of you as a collage girl so this surprised me. They are awesome!

2 Likes

@geekgirl your little takeout food drawings are amazing! My favorite is the Chinese food in the little square container. No. probably the taco. Or the rice with the chopsticks. I guess I can’t decide on my favorite. They’re all just too adorable!

2 Likes

@geekgirl! Ooops, I posted the rice bowl twice. Will fix that when I get home tonight.

1 Like

Egg rolls!

6 Likes

Am I the only one who got hungry when I saw these? :joy:

I’m impressed by all of the dice in the gallery! My mind was completely blank on what I could have made for this swap and it’s been really fun to stalk the gallery.

3 Likes