Interactive Mural - Butterfly Wall

I think I am in love with your butterfly board!

1 Like

This is amazing!! Love all the detail in the doodles!! I’ve also worked with EL wire a bunch and think it’s the best! What a creative way to use it!

1 Like

Wow wow wow! :heart_eyes: you did such an amazing job! I hope they enjoy that for a while.

1 Like

Whoops, sorry, that was just me bumping my nose against the screen trying to find all the hidden words. Amazing.

1 Like

@sweets4ever, you are #craftinggoals. This is epic.

1 Like

I envy the fact that you have a random pile o’ wood. I only have space for chopsticks

3 Likes

This is totally amazing! I want to visit so I can pose between those wings. What a great project.

3 Likes

Best Mom ever…just “build a backdrop”…sure, no prob…I hope there were tons of butterfly people pictures for all to admire!

2 Likes

I love, love, LOVE this! It excites my creative soul to see a project that is both so well engineered and so beautiful!

2 Likes

That is so awesome! Looks just like things you’d see all over Instagram.

1 Like

I love how you don’t do things halfway and that you are totally all in on whatever you do! This is s gorgeous piece of work, and it’s so cool that it’s double sided. Your doodling skills are just plain awesome, too.

2 Likes

This is such an AMAZING project. On every level. Beautifully done.

2 Likes

This whole post is wonderful. The event, the project, the itty-bitty barista…

I am awed that you just popped this idea up in your mind and then Bam! “…lemme just free-hand that mofo, no biggie…” That is inspiring.

Great choices and an awesome finished project that will get so much use, I’m sure!

3 Likes

What a beautiful, inspiring project!

Every single thing about this is fabulous. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Wow, that is an intensely laborious project for grade school. They are certainly lucky to have you! The most we ever send are muffins, lol.

1 Like

Fantastic!

I would park in the parent parade line just to place an order from that charming aproned fellow.

Amazing!
I love it.