Invite Your Partner 2021 GALLERY!

They make a wonderfully bold statement together.

1 Like

That is a nice shot of color for your couch! Love the modern design as well…and the fabrics are wonderful!

1 Like

Wow! So colorful and fun! What a great addition!

1 Like

What a wonderful, bright spot of color! Just so beautifully executed!

1 Like

Such great colors!

1 Like

I received a marvellous little box of goodies from @geekgirl this morning! So pretty!!

Three darling little felt birds perfect to hang in my studio, some absolutely perfect stencils for our art journaling zooms, a fabulous 4x6 artwork for my collection, and a beautiful Monet-inspired hoop! Here’s a closer look at the amazing texture in her stitching…

Thank you so much for a super fun swap! I love everything :smile:

12 Likes

Wonderful hoop!

And what cute birds! They remind me of Scandinavian style, only in cheery colors!

and, ha ha…she remembered that you told us how difficult/expensive it was to get stencils!

1 Like

She did remember! They are exactly what I was wanting :smile:

2 Likes

Oooo! What a lovely package! The birdies are so sweet with just the right amount of detail! The hoop is also perfectly detailed and really takes great advantage of the blue base. I love that there is a piece of art for your collection along with supplies for making your own - completing the circle!

2 Likes

That hoop is amazing!!! And the birds are adorable!

Beautiful!

Wonderful packages, and especially the lovely hoop!

I still can’t see where my package to @geekgirl is, so here is a little preview:

6 Likes

@geekgirl Wow! You really hit it out of the park with that package! Everything is great but that hoop is magical. The texture is just stunning.

2 Likes

I received from @jemimah!
A perfect package!

First a handmade sketchbook and a really pretty card.

4x6 art with the perfect to do list lol.

This cute bookmark

And a mug rug that is already in use next to my work laptop

And this awesome watercolor of a cat with whisky. I love the cat looks like he is knocking the glass over. Because cats are @-holes and do that.

This will be perfect in my kitchen with my small but growing collection of cats with whisky items

Thanks so much @jemimah!!

12 Likes

@jemimah That package is excellent! I LOVE that kitty painting. So adorable and so accurate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Each item is exquisite! Love the mug rug with the words background.

2 Likes

What a nice package with so much dreamy watercolor-y goodness! That to-do list is hilarious… but I worry for the person who procrastinates before coffee! :upside_down_face: The applique pieces are so well considered and well made! And that whiskered one with the whiskey… it’s funny, because it’s just so true!

4 Likes

What an awesome package! I love that mug rug and the procrastination art the most! The whiskey cat is hysterical! That expression…

2 Likes

Whiskey cat is the mash up I didn’t know I needed! Beautiful package

1 Like

Yay, I’m so glad you liked your package - I really enjoyed making things for you! Your cats + whiskey collection was an inspiration lol! I had a lot of fun coming up with a cat character who would stare at you while knocking your glass over :smile_cat:

Thanks everybody for the kind comments!

1 Like