It’s curtains for you, kiddo!

When we moved into our home I was cleaning the blinds in my son’s room and they kind of… fell apart. So I used some binder twine and a prayer to hold things together and then tacked a hideous sheet up to provide some better privacy. Yeah. That was a year and a half ago. Good intentions and the road to hell and all that.

Earlier this week I happened to be in his room and said to myself, “Hey, self, I think we might have a little time to resolve this. We’ve even got the fabric in stash!!!” So, voila: lined curtains for the kiddo! He’s very excited. Yes, 13 yo boys are nuts about curtains! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (it’s late. Sorry…)

This is the very sad “before” pic (and no, that wall isn’t pink. Not sure what’s up with that):

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see!

1 Like

Yay, pic posting is fixed!

WOW, the curtains are fabulous! I’d be excited, too. They look great! Such big windows… must have been a big project.

2 Likes

That’s a great improvement, makes it look like a proper window :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice work! Everyone is better off when 13-year old boys are more curtained! :rofl:

3 Likes

TRUTH!!! :rofl: lol

2 Likes

Thanks, guys!

This looks great. I like the fabric you used and bonus points for using your stash! The curtains really complete the room.

1 Like

Thanks, @gozer!

1 Like

Nice! Way to use up that stash!

1 Like