It's Fall Y'all Swap Idea

Fall is right around the corner!

I love to decorate for the Fall weather, not necessarily Halloween, but Fall. Think leaves, hay bales, pumpkins, plaid, deep red, orange, and rich yellows. Things you could have up for the whole season.
Would anyone be interested in a Fall Decoration Swap? You could make anything to decorate your home or office.
Fridge magnets, mug rugs, pillow covers, banners, hooplas, artwork, candles, throws, wreaths, place mats, fabric bowls or baskets, and many, many more things.
Anyone interested?

5 Likes

What size are you thinking? If I have swap slots, I could manage a smallish swap - probably.

1 Like

It’s up for discussion. I was hoping for one medium and one small. It could be anything used to make your area more seasonal.

This is a maybe for me. I prefer to decorate in fall themes instead of Halloween as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I decorate for Fall and then add touches of Halloween in. But I hate just decorating for Halloween for a month. I Change my entire living room colors for the Fall/Winter vs Spring Summer. In the Fall/Winter I have red accents. In the Spring/Summer I have teal.

3 Likes

Sounds interesting… I also love decorating for autumn.

2 Likes

I don’t do a lot of decorating but the little I do I also prefer fall over halloween theme.
I’ve made crocheted pumpkins and pinecones for people before for centerpiece bowls.
Just to add to the list of ideas

5 Likes

As much as I like Halloween, I prefer fall also. So i would be interested. I could definitely come up with some ideas for the swap.

3 Likes

Is hosted a couple rounds of a Fall swap at the dead site (Falling for Autumn?, maybe?) and lots and lots of cool things were made. I remember making an exquisite crochet table runner for kbrison, but I think that was a 5 point swap.

I’m also team Fall. I don’t like Halloween, but I love Fall.

4 Likes

A fall theme swap would interest me.

3 Likes

It was tweaked a little so more people would hopefully join.