Itty Bitty Zipper Pouches

I made one of these little pouches for my partner, @momiemae, in the Use What You Have Swap.

The pattern was new to me, so I made one for myself as practice. It fits my mp3 player and earbuds perfectly.

Then, DS2 wanted one…

So, I figured I’d use up some larger scraps of fabric (and my stash of zippers and clips) and make a few more for gifts (or our family holiday craft fair, if that happens this year…who knows with the 'rona going around).

22 Likes

I love tiny zipper pouches! My favourite is the one with the frogs.

2 Likes

They turned out fab! Wee zipper pouches are so useful to have on hand.

2 Likes

I adore that frog fabric! It’d too cute and I love that you paired it with the pink zipper. It matches your player and earphones perfectly. I also see some porgs in there. So much fun. These are great!

2 Likes

These are ridiculously cute!

1 Like

Thank you!

Mine too! And I have so little of that awesome fabric :cry: gotta make every inch count.

1 Like

I’d love to learn more about this @tendstowardschaos :smiley: Sounds wonderful!

Great pouches too :smiley:

3 Likes

It hasn’t happened yet. But, the idea was floated last year at the Christmas party. My husband’s family is large and multigenerational and there are a lot of crafty/talented people. The idea was that every crafter would bring a collection of goodies that the members of the family could buy and give as gifts…Christmas shopping that also supports family cottage businesses.

5 Likes

Just stop! These are adorable.

1 Like

These look so nice and well-made! Would you mind telling me what DS2 means?

1 Like

DS2 = 2nd oldest son or dear son #2

So cute and tiny!

1 Like

So stinking cute!!! I’m partial to the frogs also!

1 Like

I’ve seen this pattern and really liked the small pouches, but I’ve never made the time to actually make them. I love that you made the time to create a whole collection, while using your scraps in the process. They all look really well done!
The family holiday craft fair sounds like a really fun idea! I hope you all are able to make it happen.

3 Likes

Congrats! Your Itty Bitty Zipper Pouches are one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

Thank you!

Wow! They look so cute and also so handy!

1 Like

I have a weakness for zipper pouches, and itty bitty ones are no exception. I think I might be doing some stash diving soon. I do have plenty of zippers on hand… These are just too much to resist.

2 Likes

Oh, those are fun! I have a store-bought one, but yours are cooler :slight_smile:

That fabric is gorgeous! They look so cute!

1 Like