January 2, 2020 - Announcing Founding Members

You were supposed to let us know somewhere in your order, by including your username in the Note to Seller section, if your username doesn’t match your real name or your eBay name. I just checked the giant spreadsheet and I don’t have your username anywhere, so it looks like you are one of our few ‘Unknowns’. What did you buy, so I can match you up?

2 Likes

You were in one of my very first batches. :sob: :two_hearts: Thank you so much for your contribution!

The hearts weren’t appearing on forum posts for a few days after I did an update, but I have it all fixed up now. :raised_hands:t2:

7 Likes

I get ridiculously excited when I can checkmark anonymous/unknown entries on that huge spreadsheet. :smile: You’ve done such a remarkable job with tracking everyone (and every THING!).

7 Likes

@sheepBlue and @PerfectlyBohemian have been hunting people down for me!

3 Likes

I am blissfully happy for the site that a spreadsheet had to be used…but unhappy for @MistressJennie for having to use a spreadsheet and it has blanks!

1 Like

Oops! I totally forgot that I took my real name out of my user name info.:woman_facepalming:

I ordered the last lettuce craft stamped bracelet on the 22nd. I live in FL my initials are GZ. I can PM more info if that’s not enough.
Thanks

2 Likes

I will vouch for that! Now I can match your name to user name, too!

1 Like

@MistressJennie, updating her! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I just posted elsewhere and saw my heart pop up & I squeed! Thanks!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oops, I forgot to include my username in my order :grimacing: I bought the (I believe) second-to-last set of LC notecards from @Lynx

1 Like

Gotcha! You’re all sorted on the spreadsheet. :smile:

2 Likes

Thank youuuuu! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I don’t think I did that on the item I bought either lol. :woman_shrugging: I had messaged you about another item and I think I told you my name in that conversation. I bought the paper gift card holders.

We can follow complex patterns and craft complicated one of a kind hand made items - follow simple directions - not so much lol.

6 Likes

Are you MB? :slight_smile: If so, I can update you now before I hop off for the evening. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes, those are my initials :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh man, I work with spread sheets all dang day long and it is hateful! So sorry Jennie :stuck_out_tongue:
You are a trooper for fielding this thing. I know lots of us wish it would go on and on but it must just be loads and loads of work. As we all know, you need that time for crafting!

3 Likes

Thanks Sweets! You’re the best!

1 Like

How I imagine @sweets4ever: image

21 Likes

Good one!!

1 Like

In my defense/excuse, I was in such a rush to get the last bracelet that any instructions I may have read previously went right out of the window/my brain.

5 Likes