February 7, 2023 - New, New Badges Installed

A new badge category, Distinguished Members, has just been installed.

What are the new badges?

How do I get the new badges?

Each badge has different criteria. Except for that one. We’re still not sure about that one, but you’ll know when it happens. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Adult for a Day :woman_shrugging:t2:

LettuceCraftAdultingBadge_200
You did it! You adulted so hard.
No one actually knows the technical criteria to achieve this particular badge. They say when it happens, you just know.
Also, no one knows who β€œthey” is, so this whole badge is quite questionable, really.
But you adulted and we love you. Just know that.

Chaircat Approved

LettuceCraftChaircatBadge_200
Our favorite cat is at it again. The Chaircat Mao badge is only granted to members who have been featured by the Mod Squad in a special category feature. Chaircat Mao LOVES featured members!

Tutorial Author

LettuceCraftUnicornBadge_200
Unicorns are real and you are proof of it. This badge is granted to honor users who go above and beyond to freely share DIY resources and inspiration! It can only be granted by meeting the criteria below:

Post four or more full project tutorials, patterns, or recipe threads on Lettuce Craft. Each thread should include at least three in-progress photos as well as a full set of steps for a user to recreate the project themselves (woohoo!).

β€’ 4 Tutorials/Patterns/Recipes Threads
β€’ 3 In-Progress Photos per thread
β€’ Full set of Instructional Steps per thread
β€’ 0 Blog β€œfor more info!” links
= 1 Super Cool Member (you)

Once you have shared 4 or more patterns, project tutorials, and/or recipes on Lettuce Craft, personal message sweets4ever with links to your four threads and she will beckon a unicorn in your honor.

If you were a member on our previous site, Tutorial Author here is similar to Tutorial Contributor there. The criteria should look very familiar to you! :slight_smile:

November 4, 2022 UPDATE! More badges!

We have another BADGE! The WISE OWL badge is a special Thank You badge for those who have taught classes here on LC. We greatly appreciate it and everyone had a lot of fun.

And ANOTHER new badge!

The Winner, Winner Badge goes to those who have won one of the official Lettuce Craft Challenges!
We love it when crafters from all categories come together to enjoy our crafting challenges. We appreciate all your enthusiasm and support for these events. And we would like to thank the winners with the Winner, Winner Badge. Winners can chose between Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner and Winner, Winner Tofu Dinner! Both are equally as tasty and remarkable.

New badges as of February 2023!

Lettuce Craft has six distinct categories for crafting and some of our most adventurous crafters have journeyed onto each of these boards. They are our Crafty Chameleons!
If you have posted 3 or more projects to each of the crafting categories (Art, Home & Garden, Fashion & wearables, Fiber & Textiles, Food & Drink, and Paper & Vinyl Crafts) then claim your badge!
Send a message to @moderators along with the links to your projects to have this badge activated!

We have a new SWAP-CENTRIC badge!

Star Organizer -
You’re a star in our eyes for keeping the swap boards going!
Swaps are amazing and only happen because wonderful people organize them. These people come up with new, exciting, and fresh ideas and take the time to keep them rolling. This little thank you will go out to one person each quarter who knocked it out of the park and was our STAR ORGANIZER! We thank you!

42 Likes

@kittykill @racky @pottermouth

2 Likes

This is awesome!!!

3 Likes

Well if that ain’t the (chaircat) meow!!

5 Likes

CHAIRCAT!!! That’s the best kind of honor.

4 Likes

Many congrats to @geekgirl for being the very first Chaircat Approved member on Lettuce Craft.

And many thanks to @MissingWillow for making it happen with this interview! :two_hearts:

13 Likes

@AcadianDriftwood and @kittykill were both adults this week. I am so proud of them. :grin:

7 Likes

What fun!! Love all the extras on this site!!

4 Likes

More fun stuff! Loving how everything is developing :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What fun ways to recognize all the awesomeness here. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the new badge honorees! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Put that one on the resume, @geekgirl!

5 Likes

Ooh these are magnificent! :heart_eyes_cat:

And I have a new goal to strive for, earning my UNICORN! :smiley: :unicorn:

5 Likes

right?!!

6 Likes

Love these! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh, boy. Gotta step up my game!

2 Likes

I just want to be recognized as an adult… :smiley:

11 Likes

I have that actual badge, from a swap. Obvs from somebody who over-estimated my actual maturity level :smiley:

9 Likes

Yahoo! I’m an adult!!!

9 Likes

Nice! Love these badges

2 Likes