February 7, 2023 - New, New Badges Installed

Pawed, sealed and delivered – Chaircat official approves AcadianDriftwood! :heart_eyes_cat:

Many thanks to @AcadianDriftwood for agreeing to be interviewed & featured! And @MissingWillow, thank you for creating another beautiful feature for our site! :raised_hands:

Check out the full interview here: Food & Drink Featured Member - AcadianDriftwood

14 Likes

Chaircat Senpai has noticed me! ~fans self and reclines on fainting couch~

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I actually own a fainting couch!

8 Likes

Pawed, sealed, and delivered – Chaircat official approves Rlynn! :heart_eyes_cat:

Many thanks to @Rlynn for agreeing to be interviewed & featured! And @sheepBlue, thank you for curating this beautiful interview for LC! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Check out the full interview here: Fashion Category Featured Member - Rlynn

16 Likes

We have some badge updates!
Unicorn badges have been given out. Sorry it took so long. Who knew unicorns were that hard to find? Well, we rounded up a heard of them. Congrats to:
@Magpie
@storerboughtcreation
@CatwithSevenToes
@madebyBeaG
@Annchen
@jemimah
@Smeddley
@bethntim
@MistressJennie
@geekgirl
And thank you all for your wonderful contributions!
If you think you qualify for the Unicorn Badge send @gozer or @Kwality570 a message. We can verify and set you up!

Chaircat has also been busy. Congrats to the following for adding this dapper cat to their badge collection:
@bethntim
@Audity
@Mountains_and_clouds
@gozer
@marionberries
@SonjaBoo
@kittykill
@MistressJennie
@Loop-da-Loop
@geekgirl
@AcadianDriftwood
@Rlynn
@Edel

And our special Adults for a Day!
@Harlan for all those birthday wishes

@storerboughtcreation for all her hard with with the Nerd Games.

19 Likes

Yay! Big congrats all around!! :unicorn: :smiley_cat: :older_woman:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Well deserved! Hooray!!!

2 Likes

Oh, wow. Thank you!

And congrats to all other badge receivers!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all!

2 Likes

Thank you! But do I have to act like an adult? What if I want to cat for the day? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love the new badges. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What is the chaircat badge for?

3 Likes

Wow! Awesome! Congratulations everyone!

3 Likes

The Chaircat Mao badge is only granted to members who have been featured by the Mod Squad in a special category feature. Chaircat Mao LOVES featured members!

5 Likes

What fun!!!

Congrats to all!! :smiley:
KateBouncy-Rainbow

3 Likes

Check out our latest member to receive Chaircat approval:

Chaircat Approved

LettuceCraftChaircatBadge_200
Our favorite cat is at it again. The Chaircat Mao badge is only granted to members who have been featured by the Mod Squad in a special category feature.

12 Likes

Congrats @Storerboughtcreations! I love your work and you completely deserve this!

4 Likes

Hooray @storerboughtcreation! You do definitely deserve this! You rock!

3 Likes

We have two more badges granted! Congrats to @Magpie & @photojenn for receiving the ADULTING FOR A DAY badge! Thank you both for your wonderful contributions to our boards!

13 Likes

Awww thank you! This completely made my day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations to @Magpie too!

9 Likes