February 7, 2023 - New, New Badges Installed

Congrats, @photojenn and @Magpie. You always seem to have the answers I’m looking for…and @AIMR and @geekgirl and, and and…

5 Likes

Congrats to @megwell for achieving the UNICORN badge!
She has contributed many wonderful tutorials for our community. Thank you so much for sharing your talents! Check them out!

17 Likes

Ooo…I will have to give those burgers and chickpeas a try! Thanks for sharing @megwell!!

3 Likes

Hooray! Proud to be part of the unicorn crew. Thanks for processing this, gozer!

Now I wish I had sweet potatoes on hand…

8 Likes

Ohhh they look great @megwell

2 Likes

We would like to say thank you and congratulations to @bluebird & @Smeddley for going above and beyond this last month and adding to our little community.
@bluebird took over the reins for the STS this season and did a phenomenal job keeping track of all the wild swapping and points. It was no easy task and she did it gracefully! Take a look at all the action she had to keep track of!

@Smeddley created an amazing and fun adventure/mystery for the Summer Nerd Games. It was a complete Choice Your Own Adventure along with a mystery that she sent clues out for. Amazing job and I can’t wait to find out if my guess was right!
Check it out here.

and if you are interested in a less intense version, the Fall Nerd Games are going on here. It’s never to late to join in.

Congrats to both of these wonderfully talented ladies in earning the ADULTING FOR A DAY BADGE!!!

20 Likes

Congrats @bluebird and @Smeddley!

6 Likes

Well- deserved @bluebird and @Smeddley !!

3 Likes

Yess!! Thank you @bluebird and @Smeddley for being such awesome contributors to our community!! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Awesome work, @Smeddley and @bluebird!

2 Likes

Congrats to @Smeddley and @bluebird for making this forum fun, active, productive and simply the best place for ideas, inspiration, kookiness and …all of it!

3 Likes

WOOHOO! Congratulations @bluebird and @Smeddley ! And THANK YOU for putting such time, care, and creativity into our crafty community!

4 Likes

Well done @bluebird and @Smeddley well deserved!

2 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What a lovely surprise to find when I logged in! Thank you, everyone! :heart:

And congrats to @Smeddley too! :tada:

7 Likes

Ahhh, thank you! Though I would be perfectly happy to not adult any more, if that’s possible… :smiley:

Congrats, @bluebird! You rock!

9 Likes

Huzzah @Smeddley and @bluebird !!!

3 Likes

We have another BADGE! The WISE OWL badge is a special Thank You badge for those who have taught classes here on LC. We greatly appreciate it and everyone had a lot of fun.
Congratulations to @MistressJennie, @Abbeeroad, @Magpie, and @jemimah !!!
If you would like to join them in this badge club, you can sign up and discuss it here.

18 Likes

This is so exciting!!!

3 Likes

Huzzah!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes