Jaunty Jellyfish

My niece’s birthday is at the end of the month. She’s getting her own room soon, and she wants an underwater theme. I got her some posters to hang on her wall and a cool light that projects rippled water onto the ceiling, but I couldn’t leave it at that. Of course I had to craft something for her!

I decided to make a jellyfish to go with the underwater theme. I found this awesome pattern, got halfway through trying to translate the Spanish into English when I discovered someone else had already done that in one of the Ravelry projects shared, and I was able to finish the jellyfish quickly after that. I didn’t like the starfish pattern that was included as a jaunty accessory, so I ended up finding and modifying a sand dollar pattern.

I can’t wait for her to see it! I know she’ll love it :hearts:

16 Likes

C-u-te! She’ll love it!

1 Like

Aaaaah! I love jellyfish! This is so cuuuute :heart_eyes: You have a lucky niece! :grin:

1 Like

Way to make the new room extra special for her!! Love this little guy.

1 Like

The sand dollar is the perfect accessory!

1 Like

Downright adorable!

2 Likes

Shut up! This is adorable!

2 Likes

So sweet!

2 Likes

Jellyfishes are the best! You have done a great job! And nice with the sand dollar. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sun dollar “bow” is the best. The perfect touch. Love her!

2 Likes

That’s precious! Her little faaaace. :grin: And yes, her sand dollar accessory was a perfect choice; the 3D stitches on top are very cool. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This is so sweet :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I made a few more ocean themed items for her. I’ll share them all in another post tomorrow. I’ve been having a blast crocheting today :blush:

1 Like

This is super cute and would brighten any room! I like the dual colored arms in the middle!

2 Likes

The sanddollar was a great choice!

1 Like