Jewelry pieces

Over the many years of swapping, I’ve made a lot of jewelry. Here are the highlights of some of my favorite pieces I’ve made. These were mostly done for various swaps.

Some of my favorite charm bracelets I’ve made:

sss718cbflbb
aticwcbsts
sss718cbfspt
bracelet-rainbow1

Some of my favorite chainmail pieces:

byzbracelet
bracelet
rosebracelet
mobiusball-2

Rings:

ows100-pinkring
ows100-bluepurplering
ows100-redorangering

Misc other:

nb-plfbnwafb
crystalsilv-earrings
sbsctdsser
ows-barbbracelet
nb-plpasbbmfsbd

And a Luna Lovegood butterbeer cork necklace! :grin:

HPllbbcn

Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Now that I am at the beach, I really appreciate the first one…the blues, the tiny shells…just gorgeous…

You do fine work…

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

Such beautiful work!

1 Like

I really love your charm bracelets! Beautiful color choices :ok_hand:

1 Like

Beautiful work! I don’t remember seeing the barbed wire cuff before, that’s awesome.

1 Like

Thank you! It was for a swap, based on something the recipient wanted. :slight_smile:

Beautiful! But I gotta say the chainmaile are my favorite :smiley: I’ve dabbled slightly and much more than a basic pattern is too much for me!

1 Like

Nice collection of work!!

1 Like

So many lovely pieces! The blue and green ones particularly caught my eye :blue_heart:

1 Like

I like ALL of them. You have a good eye. beautiful work.

1 Like

Thank you, @sheepBlue, @Harlan, @jemimah and @geekgirl :blush:

@sheepBlue, yes, the patterns can be quite fiddly! I enjoyed making them at the time, but I have retired from making chainmail for that reason. haha

1 Like

I didn’t read the text first but went “LUNA” at the last one :smiley: you are really talented, I really love the wire wrapped rings, especially because I know it requires skills. Amazing jewellery :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, @imera! :smile:

Both of the rainbow beaded bracelets made me say “Ooohhh!” out loud, no kidding!

1 Like

Aww, thank you, @magpie! :blush:

I can’t pick a favourite, I’m just drooling over all of them haha :wink:
I really admire jewelry making artists, it is a technique I don’t master at all.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you, @wendiek! :slight_smile:

1 Like