Junk Journal Add-Ins - Sign Up through June 21

Got an idea last night for something that I think will be quite unique. Excited to try it!

2 Likes

so far I have tried 2 new-to-me items. I think they turned out good. I just need to fancy them up a bit.

1 Like

I have been having tons of fun making stuff, but going reeeeally slowly. I have gone down so many YT rabbit holes, even more so than usual. I am 4 out of 5 on finished add-ins and know what I am making for the 5th. This swap has definitely encouraged my inner maker to have some fun!

2 Likes

I have some good stuff so I may be able to send this weekend. And bonus, I found a journal that I started a while back that has lots of these add-ins so not only did it give me some ideas to finish what I’m going to make & send, it is a place for new things to live!

3 Likes

I’m loving my partner’s themes so much! I am now the proud owner of some really cool digital files…. :smile: I’m debating calling this pile of goodness done, or just adding one more thing….

3 Likes

I’m just about done with item #3 - it needs a few more little things added to it. But, I’m already plotting item #4. It’s been slow-going, but only because I’m making multiples of everything (one for you, one for me, lol). Also, because I’ve been adding new supplies to the pile and just have to use them, too.

2 Likes

When you spill the ink on the last step….it’s okay. This was an extra.

For those of you old enough, I’m Chevy Chase impersonating Gerald Ford! Pratfalls, checking my watch when I have something in my hand, etc.

4 Likes

….and it has continued to niggle at me that it’s not finished… until last night when I found some perfect ephemera that made it happy!

Everything is ready to go! I’ll be sending today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Another cool video. You’d have to have the right sort of stamps. I need to dig through mine and see what I have

3 Likes

Yay! I finished up yesterday, but still need to take pictures and pack it all up. Your package will go out early this week, too.

1 Like

I finished up, too, and it’s on the way! I’m a little nervous, and also wanted to keep everything, so that’s usually a good sign, lol.

3 Likes

Yes, that exactly how I felt! This one was harder to send away than I would have thought.

I hope we do this swap again in the future. I would definitely be interested! I just had a really great time with this one!

2 Likes

Gallery is posted.

2 Likes

I sent mine out Saturday 7/ 6. Should arrive tomorrow - I had so much fun!

I’ve just wrapped mine up ready to take to the post office :grinning:

1 Like

We’ve had a few senders. How’s everyone else doing on time?

still making stuff here, but still good w/ the deadline.

1 Like