Kitty Tray

Many many years ago I received this test and held onto it because it was so cool. I finally decided to do something with it. I sanded it down and painted it then made this vinyl sticker. It is perfect for the Halloween season.

29 Likes

Ver attractive!

Nice work, very fitting for the season.
And you styled it perfectly, too, with the mug and the flowers :slight_smile:

Ooo! I love it!

That turned out so great! It seems appropriate that the kitty is both super cute and slightly sinister… just like spray paint. :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

This is a beautiful addition to your Halloween decorations! I think I would just use it all the time.

You always arrange and photograph things so well. The cat is perfect. I like how it is slightly off center to make space for the cups. Purr-fectly done!

1 Like

Thanks all. The tray has a spot for a cup on the side so that’s why it is slightly off center. I’m pretty pleased with it.

1 Like

What great design choices! I like the black cat on the white tray. Excellent choice on the cat design, it definitely gives off Halloween vibes.

1 Like

:fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: Congrats! This fall-tastic project is one of this week’s featured projects! :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:

Really lovely! When seeing the thumbnail I had a suspicion it was going to be yours :smiley:
(Those dahlia’s are so beautiful too!)

Thank you!

I love the pretty things you make that also have a use…that tray is adorable now…and a nice addition to your Halloweenie stuff! (Although I would use it all year long!)