Lady Rose's Boudoir

@Bunny1kenobi made me a lovely mini wardrobe

I want to show it off at our Tucson Miniatures Show October 16 & 17 (shameless plug Show & Sale - TMS - Tucson Miniature Society )
but it looked lonely all by itself, so I made it some friends…

The furniture is 3D printed from my original designs, wallpaper and flooring is inkjetted (pardon my verbing). Lady Rose is a costume illustration I did in college.

I think it needs a cat on the chaise, but I’m out of cats. I’ve got a black poodle, perhaps if I paint it white and add a pink bow… Or maybe I can find a cat on Thingiverse.

Update: Thingiverse came through, and now there’s a Siamese cat on the chaise. I keep forgetting to take a picture when it’s light.

16 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like

I love that rug! Everything looks so pretty

2 Likes

I love that ‘printing’ your own cat is an option! I really like that vanity. You managed to capture much detail. Everything fits perfectly with the mini wardrobe!

Will you be selling your miniature creations at the show?

1 Like

@MissingWillow some people like to make grungy, realistic minis, but I love pretty!

@AudiobookLover
The vanity drawers open and the mirrors are hinged and adjustable. That took several tries to get right!

I won’t be selling at the show, but I’m thinking about selling them on etsy or ebay.

3 Likes

This is lovely! So delighted to be a part of this!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Wonderful! Love the artfully placed shoe and glove :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a charming and fancy little room of little things!

1 Like

So many fine details…I love the color scheme and that tiny pink tassel!

1 Like

This is fabulous x

1 Like

I love that you took something that you received here and it inspired you so much. It all looks so cohesive and lovely. The colors are so feminine and your illustration is beautiful!

2 Likes

I love how intricate all the furniture is. You did an awesome job!

1 Like

It’s so pretty! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

I want to shrink down and live inside there! Great work!

1 Like

Thanks, y’all!

Here’s the chaise cat. It breaks up the expanse of green while adding a little life.

3 Likes