Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

So cuuuuuuuuute!

So cute.

Picked this up again. When I realized I had miss counted stitches on the border, I set it aside. I still have to fix that issue, but I am returning to the center for now.

8 Likes

It is beautiful!

1 Like

I stitched up a bit of a subtle, random design on my winter hat. Definitely handy in the cold! It was a hand me down from Mr. Road so I felt like I needed to make it mine. But I’m not sure when to call it done, lol. Mr. Road voted for stitching over the whole thing. Oof. Here’s where I am currently:

9 Likes

Oooh! I really love the subtle colors.

1 Like

It looks nice, it looks a bit like fireworks!

2 Likes

Ooh, love the hint of color Abbee!

1 Like

Thanks guys! I might stitch a bit more on over the holidays. This took me about half of a Queen’s Gambit binge watch so we’ll see how far I get. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I always thought this stitch along was for cross stitch and embroidery only. I was so excited to see KittyKills little elf doll that I wrote to her to ask if the project I was working on would fit. She said I could post. :tada:
December-Baby, It’s cold outside

I made the felt red panda doll a couple of months ago, but I felt she needed something to wear in the cold weather. The cape and boots are from a pattern, I just winged the mittens.
I ordered a starter embroidery kit for Christmas and I hope to learn some in the coming year, so hopefully, you’ll see me over here more often. :blush:

14 Likes

So cute! I’d like a cloak like that!

1 Like

I just love the embroidered details on the coat…makes me wonder why we don’t embroider our own clothing more…it used to be quite common to embellish clothing…

Adorable!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I love trying to stretch the stitch prompts. Glad you posted and can’t wait to see your embroidery! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@AIMR - I totally want to do more embroidered clothing!

3 Likes

That little cloak is so adorable!

1 Like

Wow @gozer, that one is really lovely! The panda as well as her retro outfit.

Here’s mine for the month:

Just finished this to send as a card (post ) and then realized it also fits the theme for the stitchalong.

13 Likes

ha ha ha that is so adorably punny!

2 Likes

@Immaculata, the dachshund card is adorable! He looks happy.
Side Note: I can’t believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

1 Like

Here is my December embroidery!

17 Likes

It’s beautiful!

Lovely and graceful!